1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Longer Ship Travel Time 2.53

Lengthen the time needed to travel for a more immersive experience.

1. Revised inter-planetary travel time and removed flashing effect

Iroaseta
    - Revised the inter-planetary travel time and make them proportionate to the interstellar travel time, reducing both of accelerating and decelerating time to 40 and 20 seconds respectively. I haven't really played much since 1.3 so forgive my lateness for the realisation of the increased sequence for inter-planetary travel time thanks to spaceships encounters and uhh...space stations.
    - Removed the flashing effect when you're entering / exiting FTL sequence and changing from speeding up to speeding down for inter-planetary travel. I heard someone that has epilepsy can suffer from flashing effect so I guess this is kinda nice. It makes the space travel more seamless anyway. The flashing effect for speeding up and down always irritate me.
Return to update list...