1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated LONG FALL BOOTS - NO LONGER WORRY ABOUT FALL DAMAGE Verson 1.1

No longer take fall damage from small, or large drops

1. FoolsPower
    LONG FALL BOOTS
    (Update: Due to popular demand, they have now been renamed to Long Fall Boots)

[​IMG]

Are you sick and tired of dying to fall damage from a 10 block drop ? Well I was. That's why I made these NEW LONG FALL BOOTS! No longer worry about dying to small falls, or large ones. Travel the world with ease in your spanking new shiny boots! (read this in a Cave Johnson voice)

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqsv3bl2hrarwy6/longfallboots.zip

Installation: Firstly, extract the "longfallboots" folder into \Starbound\assets\items\armors\decorative\clothes (You can use a modloader, but I prefer to do it manually for now)

Now go back to \Starbound\assets\ and find "player.config" and open it. I suggest using Notepad++. Look down for the "teir1" : [ section and insert this code into it. Making sure it's following the same style as the rest

Code:
    { "item" : "longfallbootslegs" },
    Boots in action:
    [​IMG]

How to craft. Requires Anvil
    [​IMG]
    FancyPixel likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Name Change

Recent Reviews

1. theultimatenyancat
    theultimatenyancat
    5/5,
    Version: Verson 1.1
    I LOVE IT!
    Maybe you could make some other portal stuff?
    I would love to see that!