1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Lombax Race Alpha v0.1.2

Explore the universe as a Lombax from the Ratchet & Clank series.

1. Anubiseyes
    Anubiseyes
    5/5,
    Version: Alpha v0.1.2
    Please update this ;_;
  2. DonutMonkey
    DonutMonkey
    4/5,
    The mod itself was great, though i wish it would be updated.
  3. raccoongarbage
    raccoongarbage
    4/5,
    I love this mod, the model and sound effects are great. One thing that bothers me is the tail animation; I feel the animation on the tail movement while running should animate more near the base of the tail.

And there is a little too much booty and the heroic pose on the male looks too much like he has breasts. Otherwise it's awesome. I'll still be playing it.
  4. KoenigCrew
    KoenigCrew
    5/5,
    I love the Ratchet & Clank games all my life so when I found out about him in this mod... I super thrilled to get playing as my favorite Lombax.
  5. Riridium
    Riridium
    5/5,
    Version: Alpha v0.1.1
    This looks amazing! I haven't used it yet, since it isn't updated, but I'm a huge R&C fan and I would absolutely love to explore the Starbound universe as Ratchet. Can't wait to see this updated!
  6. PsychoticRaccoon
    PsychoticRaccoon
    5/5,
    Easily the best race mod i have seen so far probably has to do with how i absolutely love the ratchet and clank series. As for suggestion for custom armors you can use the armor you get in deadlocked
  7. hunterstar40
    hunterstar40
    5/5,
    Love this mod to bits, it's enhances my entire starbound experience, one question, will this mod be updated alongside the new starbound version update, because I don't think I can live without it uwu
  8. Velornar
    Velornar
    5/5,
    Exellent race mod, maybe the best race idear (a real distinct specie and not a half human/half something else), I really enjoyed this mod.
    Ratchet & clank is my favourite game serie, and it seems to work perfectly with the modloader and "extended character creation" (no conflict for me whatever the 8 races I tested).
    I started to modify the ship and a part of the codex but it didnt worked, the mod was still using the default datas instead of mine (dont understand why actually...)...so I gave up with that.
    Some idears, If you have got some time, try to create the most representatives weapons of the serie (combuster, bomb glove, a flamethrower, and why not the alpha beam or even the RYNO).
    For the ship, this one is quite tiny, as nearly every ship of the serie, but the phenix would be a good idear for a spacecruiser.
    A brown themed fur skin, large gloves...there are tons of idears to modify it.
    actually some clothing mods fits quite well (but still need to bare head to keep ears visible) for a real lombax themed character like marauder's, lava gun etc...
  9. Jack_Kéther
    Jack_Kéther
    4/5,
    no compatibility with many other race mod (or i'm a dumb in mod installation... it's probably right, thay why i give u 4/5 cuz i dunno x)
  10. Another Kevin
    Another Kevin
    4/5,
    Version: Alpha v0.1
    A good Race Mod overall. Only thing i have to mention is the chests of the male Lombax' , kinda looks like breasts to me :/
    1. DrLicori
      Author's Response
      I made the torso by recoloring the apex one, damn, can't be unseen now. But thanks anyway xD
  11. LekramG
    LekramG
    4/5,
    I like the race. I think my only complaint would be the starting clothes. Do you think you could come up with custom starting clothes for this race?
    1. DrLicori
      Author's Response
      At the moment I'm working with the crafting and balancing of the OmniWrenchs, but yes, It'll have custom starting clothing along with the custom armor as you can see on the to do list.
  12. bruriel
    bruriel
    4/5,
    Really good job, just need a Little Saturation in the White Color one and all of them gonna be Perfect :).