- Fully custom made sprites by hand
- 4 different fur colors to chose. (Ratchet's Orange; Dark Orange; Azimuth's White and Light Brown)
- 3 ear styles for male lombaxes and 3 different ear style for females.
- Your stripes' color can be chosen independently of your fur color, with 3 different options. (Ratchet's Brown, Azimuth's Red and Orange)
- Lore-friendly, females don't have tails.
- Tails are animated frame-by-frame with different animations for jumping/falling and swimming
- Custom ship (WIP)
- Lombaxes have OmniWrenchs as default weapon, you start with an OmniWrench 3000 and can upgrade it until it reach the model Millenium 12
- Unique respawning animation (WIP)
TO DO LIST
- Balancing and tiering the omniwrenchs (Almost done; already in the mod)
- New weapons
- New armor and clothing
- New crafting table for lombaxes
- A machine to convert ores into bolts (Done)
- A better ship
- Custom name generator
- Custom codexes
- Custom quests
- Adding more options to the character creation
I'm glad this mod is finally publishable, it me took 6 day to do it, and my work isn't even close to finish.
At the moment you can make your character and play as it without any problem, as the creation options are completely done, and ignore that "[todo]" button, it was supposed to be the skin color button, but because I used the hair slot to make the ear options, changing the skin would result on unmatching colors, so I had to use the hair color option to it act as the fur color button. In the next version I hope I've already figured out a way to get rid of this "problem".
As I won't messed up with it, the codexes and initial quest of the lombaxes are the same as the human ones.
The ship is most of a placeholder, as I only changed the appearance of the cockpit to look like more of an Aphellion ship model, but I has to change its color and the other parts of the it too.
The OmniWrenchs 3k, 6k, 8k, 10k, 12k and the Millenium 12 are already obtainable, but at this version they have all the same attributes and can be all found at the ship locker.
This game really marked my childhood, I hope you enjoy playing as a lombax as much as I enjoyed coding and drawing it.
CHOSE FROM 4 FUR COLORS AND A TOTAL OF 12 COMBINATIONS
3 DIFFERENT EAR STYLE FOR EACH GENDER
USE 6 DIFFERENT WRENCHS AS WEAPON TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES WITH STYLE
Custom ship (WIP)
Last compatible version: Beta v. Furious Koala
Requirements: Simple Extended Character Creation Mod ( http://community.playstarbound.com/...d-character-creation-mod-now-even-easier.218/ )
External download link here (version Alpha v0.1.1)
Compatibility with other mods not tested
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Lombax Race Alpha v0.1.2
Explore the universe as a Lombax from the Ratchet & Clank series.
- Furious Koala Compatibility; OmniWrench Tiering & Bolts Feb 17, 2014
- Angry Koala Compatibility & OmniWrench Balancing Dec 23, 2013