1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Logistics Frigate 1.3 (Furious Koala)

Large, spacious ship with custom internals (powergamer edition)

1. Furious Koala Update

beeftime
    Hey guys,
    Sorry I've been so busy recently, but the ship's been updated for use in Furious Koala.

Also check out the new download instructions on the mod page/in the readme!
  2. .structure hotfix

beeftime
    I had included the wrong .structure file before I zipped everything up. Found the error and fixed it, should work just fine now, sorry about any issues!
  3. Powergamer Edition

beeftime
    This is the first "official" release of the Logistics Frigate.
    CHANGELOG:
    - Completely revamped file structure - installs like a mod (you only need to overwrite the chosen race's dropship.structure file); now you can change colors and decals on the fly!
    - New decal feature, comes with a Floran Pirate decal
    - Comes with orange, violet, and black paint schemes, by popular demand
    - Ship fixtures like the teleporter, locker, etc. have been grouped together in the bridge for easy and quick...
  4. Now with selectable colors! (and minor graphical tweaks)

beeftime
    Thanks to your feedback, the Logistics frigate comes in a variety of colors:
    Colorsheet.png

Selectable by extracting the folder of the desired color directly into the /ships/[RACE] folder.
    Also, I've made several graphical tweaks - background blocks should line up correctly, platforms should be in the correct position, and certain windows have been slightly moved or have had transparencies altered to just be generally more eye pleasing.

This is the first "official" release of this...
    fafeman and Ax.448 like this.