1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Logistics Frigate Reborn v4.5c v. Spirited Giraffe

Logistics Frigate Reborn

1. Zahaladune
    Zahaladune
    5/5,
    Version: v4.5c v. Spirited Giraffe
    Love the ship, and even more, love the free resources, thanks sooo much!!!

MinCoon, to change the ship colors go into the extras folder and find the ship color you want, then copy and past it into the normal ship folder under the species you play/want. Hope this helps
  2. MinCoon
    MinCoon
    5/5,
    This is a great mod! I love the space it gives. I have enough to make a warehouse and a farm and a colony! Thanks so much for this. Only problem I have is:

"Nine hull recolors that can be changed on-the-fly with a copy/paste."

Copy from where, paste to where? Can you post a couple quick pics explaining this? I'm sure it's super easy and I'm just missing it somewhere, but... Visual aid please? Thank you.
  3. Nomad42
    Nomad42
    5/5,
    It makes me tingle...
  4. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    Nevermind it works for pleased giraffe!! :D awesome mod!!! The ship is more realistic. :nowD
  5. sealzor
    sealzor
    5/5,
    Version: v4.0b v. Spirited Giraffe
    S'great but my computer says every website has an invalid security certificate so I can't get it...
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      Check the date on you computer, as Google drive(my host) should always be up to date(the wrong date on a computer will void the security certificates). Also ensure you are not using any proxy setting for your browser, less you need them.
  6. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Amazing..! I hope you can continue this wonderful mod..!
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      I plan to, it will be the main focus point for updates when and if needed. Plus more colors and decals are in the works, but delayed with work on Modular starting up.
  7. stormageddon546
    stormageddon546
    5/5,
    wonderful ship nice job making it
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      Thanks, the more people I see review in a positive light the more inspiration to keep this and other projects going.
  8. AskalCanrith
    AskalCanrith
    5/5,
    Version: v4.0 v. Spirited Giraffe
    Nice roomy ship, I was hoping this got updated. Thanks a bunch
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      Good to know people are enjoying it and thanks again for the bug report.
  9. Dekrosna
    Dekrosna
    5/5,
    Version: v4.0 v. Spirited Giraffe
    I'm gonna name mine Orpheon. To those who get the reference congrats you've played the games.
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      Well enjoy being a space pirate, well enjoying the ship. XD
  10. Ancev Caine
    Ancev Caine
    5/5,
    Version: v3.0 v. Spirited Giraffe
    An excellent revival of an excellent mod, with plans to improve upon the original.
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      Your input was also greatly appreciated, v4.0 will be based in part on in.
  11. LordInfinitius
    LordInfinitius
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1b v. Spirited Giraffe
    An excellent recreation/updated version of the original Logisitics Frigate. Enabling us to be able to use this fine ship in the Spirited Giraffe version of Starbound. The plus side is that the Author pays attention to the discussion and helps out whenever they can.
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      The Logistics Frigate ship had not seen any updates for nearly a year so I was moved to give it some attention and love to ensure this great ship lived on.
  12. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1 v. Spirited Giraffe
    Cool ship! AND BIG ;D
    1. graycatgrayhat
      Author's Response
      Thanks once again for the early bug reporting and review betailas, nice to have community input. Please ensure you try v3.0 as it much more complete.