1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Linkdeous's Torch+ V.1.2

Colored Flashlight ! And everything related to light , like light ... saber =D !

1. Linkdeous
    I'm Discontinuing this mod, i am making a mod that add a lot more thing than only flashlight, i will call this mod Linkdeous's Extra utilities++. There will be Linkdeous's Torch+ in the Extra utilities mod ^^
    Thanks for the support ^^

Linkdeous's Torch+

[​IMG] [​IMG] ''We could think that the lighted area is underwater :fishbowl:

Doesn't add the Red/Yellow/Green colors, because they'are already implemented in the vanilla game ;)

Linkdeous's ExtraFlash is a light mod that add flashlight to the game ! You will have access to :
    -Blue Flashlight
    -Flashy Green Flashlight
    -Aqua Flashlight
    -Orange Flashlight
    -Purple Flashlight

Installation Tutorial :
    1): Download the files
    2): Simply drag the EXTRACTED files in your mods repertory (should be starbound/giraffe_storage/mods . If you don't have the mods folder, create it)
    3): Enjoy ! ^^
    Don't forget to leave a like if you did like this mods, And don't forget to leave a comments just below ^^

How to have a flashlight :

Simply have an iron crafting bench.
    The recipe are already unlocked, you will need 4 steels ingot to create 1 colored Flashlight.

See you ^^ For any problems, just send me a MP or just (in the mods forum) simply leave a question ^^
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.