1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lightsabers Mod 1.4.0

Advanced weapons for a more civilized age.

1. Kelo4242
    Kelo4242
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    good mod but make sabers reflect bullets
  2. mrcd7777777
    mrcd7777777
    4/5,
    this mod is cool but to make it better is if the lightsabers blocked bullets and sabers did more dmg
  3. KronkhHD
    KronkhHD
    4/5,
    its pretty good the lightsaber laser looks great but why r they so weak?i would recommend that they r stronger than normal swords/guns but not too i would recommend 50-70 damage i mean uits a lightsaber why is a ´´normal´´ sword stronger than a lightsaber but thats the only thing what could be better i hope the next update is comming soon ;)
  4. MoozieTheCow
    MoozieTheCow
    5/5,
    It's great, the sounds are fantastic and the glow it gives makes it great to use in dark areas. But with the current version, it crashes my game whenever I hit anything with it. Looking forward to the update if that ever comes around.
  5. deathtron
    deathtron
    5/5,
    epicness incarnate
  6. Paegon
    Paegon
    5/5,
    Would like to recommend adding the "blade whirl" special attack to the saber staff.
    1. WeswePengu
      Author's Response
      Good recommendation.
  7. Kaster
    Kaster
    2/5,
    I mean there cool but the ones i crafted litterally only do around 80dps... kinda completely usless unfortunately i think i must be missing something but until its figured out im only gonna 2 star it.
  8. CommanderFox74
    CommanderFox74
    5/5,
    Amazing Mod
  9. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    3/5,
    i can craft the lightsaber hilt but it doesnt do anything
    looks cool though
  10. intrepid-explorer
    intrepid-explorer
    4/5,
    This is a great mod, particularly because the weapons light up your immediate area. I concur with Hedix's suggestion to add tiered versions so we can get them sooner without cheating.
  11. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    This mod is very well done! All the lightsabers work nicely. It would be awesome to have a Jedi or Sith questline and do missions. It would require a lot of work to do, but maybe down the road when you start doing quest and dungeons it would be something worth looking into.
  12. Hedix
    Hedix
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    This is a great mod, but there are many ways to make it better. The biggest thing I would say that you should work on is having different tiered lightsabers for the different tiered ores and metals. Possibly have the tilts made of different materials for the different tiers, and use core fragments for the starting sabers. Maybe something along the line of ~40 core fragments will produce one lower-level tiered saber core. This way everyone can enjoy this mod not matter where they are in the game.
    1. WeswePengu
      Author's Response
      Very good suggestion, Hedix. I like this idea and will consider this thoroughly.
  13. BateyN7
    BateyN7
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Excellent!
  14. buddyit89
    buddyit89
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    not a single problem with this mod! one thing even though it's not starwars it seems like it would fit is zero's z-saber from megamanx and megaman zero
  15. PowerKiller123
    PowerKiller123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    is a great mod but where do I find the double side lightsaber?
    1. WeswePengu
      Author's Response
      The Saberstaff Lightsaber is created with two red lightsabers at a Replicator.
  16. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    This is officially my new favorite mod. Also, I have been looking for someone to help me make a series of star wars themed mods, would you be up for that? Pm me if your interested
  17. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    That's much better!!