1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

LightningOres 0.1.5

Ores glow very brightly in the dark/fog.

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.4
    I liked it, but it could have a softer glow.
  2. Kitty_Cat_<3
    Kitty_Cat_<3
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.4
    tungstean (or something like that) isn't glowin;(
  3. Fiestashowbiz
    Fiestashowbiz
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.3
    WOW
  4. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    4/5,
    Before I use this, I would like to know if there is an option to adjust the light level of the ores, because I think this seems to be too overpowered and makes finding ores too easy. Anybody viewing recent reviews I'd like your input.
  5. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Does what it says. Haven't tested all the ores yet, but so far it's working for all the ones on the starter planet.
  6. Tomo-Free
    Tomo-Free
    5/5,
    Very nice, thank you!
  7. paein
    paein
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.2
    They're frapping purrdee and shiny! Thankee~
  8. asgasgdg
    asgasgdg
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Thank you
  9. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Changing the platinum png back to purple just makes it look like violium again (which was the pic I modified in the first place ;)). Also, you missed the inventory icon, which is in items/generic/crafting/ . Since there was no attribution except for the unused portions of my mod in the archive... please watch this video :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPtH2KPuQbs
    1. majk
      Author's Response
      Honest mistake man! Will be attended to right away. I copied the file structure from your mod and modified the almost identical files from the old mod Illuminated Ores - not sure which files is which, but didn't want the backpack icon. Also I did modify the image myself, and you are correct - they do look like violium quite a bit. :)