1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

LGBT+ Flags 2016-08-13

Pride Flags

Tags:
  1. owlsniper
    Get it on steam!: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=743866121&searchtext=

I got bored a few days ago and decided to make a few flags!

[​IMG]
    Featuring the gay, lesbian, bi, pan, trans, agender, and non-binary flags.

You can use these as world markers or use them just for show. Craft them in basic crafting.

Any negative comments will get you blocked and the comment removed, so play nice, play Pharah.

-----

tell me what your gender and sexuality is in the comments if you'd like! i love hearing about folk just like me.
    any obviously fake comments will, again, get you blocked and comment deleted. i know you might think you're the uppermost of humor, but please contain yourself for once.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    eimbers and Luna Celestica like this.

Recent Reviews

1. boo buu
    boo buu
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-13
    Happy pride month : ) !!!
  2. eimbers
    eimbers
    5/5,
    great mod, important to have resources like this
  3. canid
    canid
    5/5,
    Nice job. The flags look great.
  4. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    Wellmade flags :)
    Beside the "gay" one, i didnt even know the others have flags too ;D
    Plans to set it on steam? :)
    And maybe a "straight" one is missing, no idea if they do have a flag.