1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lettered Ores 1.6.1 for 1.3

Better recognizable ores with colored letters

1. Doodlinka
    Doodlinka
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6.1 for 1.3
    I downloaded this mod primarily to find Isogen, Pyreite and Effigium because they may be hard to notice (especially Effigium), but they are unlettered :(
    I heard there is an updated version on Steam but I use GOG version.
  2. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1 for 1.3
    I liked it a lot, it's very useful and lightweight, the small letters is great it does not disturb the vision of the mineral elements.
  3. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 for 1.0
    Great mod, makes it pain free to identify ores
  4. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3 for 1.0
    Great mod idea, if only this included all the ores from FrackinUniverse~
    1. Amadox
      Author's Response
      The newest version of this mod on Steam Workshop does :)
  5. Mayoko
    Mayoko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 for Upbeat Giraffe
    does what it says
  6. neon_xeon
    neon_xeon
    5/5,
    Essesntial mod because of stupid ore designs by developers
  7. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    5/5,
    Although I don't use this mod because I don't really like seeing letters everywhere, this idea is fantastic! I would have never thought of it, and it's indeed a very useful, but incredibly simple mod. Well done!
  8. Xantho
    Xantho
    5/5,
    Really awesome. What puzzled me is that it only works with some ores from FrackingUniverse. If only all of them worked, it would be perfect
  9. Mendo
    Mendo
    5/5,
    Makes it much easier to tell which ore I'm after when the colors are so similar in vanilla.
  10. Aka Gambit
    Aka Gambit
    5/5,
    With this combined with illuminated ores and glowing chests, I no longer feel the need to cheat as it makes the game so much faster and easier to jump into and play on the fly. Great Work. And thanks for making this.
  11. HeWhoIsLunchbox
    HeWhoIsLunchbox
    5/5,
    Extremely useful, especially if you're colorblind.
  12. SPORES
    SPORES
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Enraged Koala
    Красивый вид, удобно выглядит, по отношению к "Colorblind Ores" во много раз лучше.
  13. chean
    chean
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Enraged Koala
    Simple, but very useful mod! Unlettered ores may look "prettier", but I'll gladly trade that for being able to tell them apart at a glance. :)
  14. Espio
    Espio
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-28
    Very useful - no more guessing what ore that silvery block is (or if its even an ore at all)!