1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated LessLight zero

No more x-ray vision!

1. Merser433
    Merser433
    5/5,
    Version: zero
    Awesome!
  2. Luzcro
    Luzcro
    5/5,
    I'm giving a 5/5 because it does what it said it would do. But to me, you loose a lot of atmosphere when you have this mod enabled. It's great for mining and dungeons but when you enter buildings with walls thicker than 1 block, the lighting feels a little "meh"
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      That's fair. I mostly just make stuff for myself, so I expect differing tastes. I'll add to this critique that even for mining and dungeons this change might get annoying for a lot of people.
  3. Patople
    Patople
    5/5,
    The Mod does exactly what it says.
  4. Gridie
    Gridie
    5/5,
    No more Xray
  5. Marcus McDiel
    Marcus McDiel
    5/5,
    "There shall be light!... AGH, TOO BRIGHT!" - not anymore :D Thanks for this^^
  6. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    5/5,
    A nice, simple proof-of-concept mod that would go well with my Shadow-Casting Lights mod for that ultimate atmospheric feeling. I'd also recommend the COLOREBOUND mod, since it makes it too difficult to spot ores in my opinion.
  7. Narks
    Narks
    5/5,
    Top notch.
  8. Moxxit
    Moxxit
    5/5,
    Great mod, pls update soon
  9. snurfli
    snurfli
    5/5,
    Great ! Thank you so much kind sir, I was waiting for this type of mod for upbeat giraffe :D
  10. Dragonspear
    Dragonspear
    5/5,
    Great!