1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Less Unbearable Bear 1.1

HD Bear Portrait + Sprite

1. coldazrael
    There are reasons why I create this mod :
    -DCBurger's Hi-Res Portraits is lacking the HD resolution for the bear that makes a gap for that mod.
    -I found the vanilla portrait of the bear is somehow horrendously creepy.

Of all the reasons above, I modified the bear out of Shirokuma Cafe and made it to stardew valley portrait. There is also the bear sprite to match with the portrait. All the expressions are flat and same, because I'm not gonna turn this poor thing more creepier than vanilla, these 'flat expressions' are based on the Shirokuma Cafe style of characters as well.

In case someone asked for a scarf-less version, the entire mod itself was actually planned to be scarf-less. I've tried to remove it and it ended up being ridiculous, because my editing skill is not enough for that, that's why I decided to make the bear sprite with scarf to match the portrait.

Requirements :
    -SMAPI 2.9+
    -Content Patcher 1.5+
    -Scale Up
    -DCBurger's Hi-Res Portraits - Unofficial CP Version (Not Necessary)

Installation :
    Drop to StardewValley/Mods Folder

bearspoiler1.png

bearupdate.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.