1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Less Sky+ 1.5

A small, modular space overhaul. +Constilations!

Tags:
  1. v1.5 Update for 1.3!

greenRAM
    Still too many stars! Made another "Less Stars Option" option with even less stars. Now you can roleplay that there are world eaters is out there, eating all of the suns. This game has just gotten darker!

I also made .patches to all the new deployment cinematics for the "LS - Alternative Teleport Cinematics" option.

Lastly, I fixed the "LS - No Debris with some Constilations" option that had somehow broke with the last update. It may not look exactly the same as it did before, as I had to...
  2. v1.4 Another constilation option!

greenRAM
    Added an option to have much more constellations. This new option looks alright zoomed all the way out to a modded 1x zoom level, though a little busy. I did this to try and fit more of the constellation I made on the screen in a nice looking way. There's a constellation for each of the ancient runes, and there's an additional constellation based on Chucklefish's bunny star asset.
  3. v1.3 Constilation option

greenRAM
    I noticed the names were a little off, making it confusing, so I fixed them. I redid the Teleport Cinematics option to fit with the mod's theme of having less sky. I also added another option for No Space fog, replacing the space fog with a few custom constellations based on the ancient ruins found in the game. There's only a few there so far. I don't know if I'll add more or not yet.
  4. v1.3 Alternative Teleport Cinamatics

greenRAM
    Added an alternative teleport option. I might want to go back in and edit it a little to make it look nicer. This option will only work on the vanilla races.
  5. v1.2 Modular!

greenRAM
    I made the mod modular. The number of stars you want in the sky has a number of options. The flickering speed has two options. One of the options is to slow down the flickering speed, and the other option is to turn off flickering. In space, only pulsars flicker anyways, so turning it off is the most immersive setting. The debris or fog I just gave one option for, which is off. Hope this is helpful.

I'd love to see a mod that adds constellations and other neat, realistic and awe-inspiring...
  6. Update for 1.0

greenRAM
    Modpak files are disabled for 1.0, so I had to remake this. It's still only a lightweight patch of the sky.config so there should be little to no compatibility problems with similar mods.