1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Treasures 0.2.5

Find extremely rare and valuable weapons and artifacts!

1. icedreamer
    icedreamer
    2/5,
    Version: 0.2.5
    I'm sorry to tell you that once i use it i can't went down ocean,i think this might been some bug and I wish you can fix it since this mod is good
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Before leaving a review, it would be appreciated if you posted your issue in the discussion with your log so I can fix it. My guess is your running stable instead of unstable which is what that mod was built on.
  2. Atromixx
    Atromixx
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Great Mod! I love the Original paintings addition, It gives me a reason to decorate a special room in my ship for them! I would love some more ancient artifacts to find!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Haha, thanks! I'm working on some more now and fixing issues. I also plan more ways to get these atrifacts
  3. Herlan Lima
    Herlan Lima
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Good Work!!!!!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks ! :)
  4. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    5/5 good sauce. i have two suggestions, u start a quest at the outpost that has you running from planet-to planet across the galaxy to find maps that lead to other maps so on ans so forth until you find the map that leads to the treasure. other suggestion: make the diving helmet (already ingame) provide breath protection (without needing the tec) and be one of the treasures
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Will do my friend, I plan to add crashed ships and such as well.