1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Weapons Incompletely Late Edition

Restored the weapons lost in the transition from Beta to release

1. Incompletely Late Edition

K'Braid
    As the title of this update suggests, this update is incomplete and completely late!

As I've gotten further into this mod adding each unique weapon has grown increasingly difficult. Getting weapons to work properly, or at all, has become a real challenge. As such, most of the weapon in this update can sort of be seen as regular weapons with their own look rather than the unique killing devices they are supposed to be.

/spawnitem commands are listed here

STATIC WEAPONS
    MELEE
    combatsword...
    Solzucht likes this.
  2. Single-handed Edition - Patch 2.0

K'Braid
    Because I'm an idiot, i forgot that weapons don't get updated when the files are modified.
    This patch should fix anything I've broken.
    origamania likes this.
  3. Single-handed Edition

K'Braid
    sorry for the delay, I could have had this done long ago but I had fallen into a downspell keeping me from getting any work done. To compensate I completed 80% of the required coding all in one day!
    This update adds all of the racial one-handed weaponry; shortswords, daggers, axes, and revolvers. I also tweaked the Novakids' rifles and revolvers to have unique projectiles!
    I also attempted to give all current 2-handed weapons unique secondaries but for some reason they aren't applying in...
    Ax Stark and bluestorm2112 like this.
  4. NovaGunz Edition

K'Braid
    Adds the tiered Novakid rifles
    the spawn command is novatier#rifle, not novikidtier#rifle for those who didn't know. Also for those who did know, novatier0rifle was renamed to novastarter because it made more sense.

The most time consuming part of this mod (so far) has been the sprite replacements. The coding is just simple copy-pasting and double-checking. The sprites however need to be examined closely and remade from near scratch (Unless the sprites are not rotated awkwardly, like the...
  5. Racial Speammer Edition

K'Braid
    Adds the racial spears an hammers back into the game!
    Still can only be accessed via /spawnitem command.