1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Layla's Shirt Mod 3.6

a shirt mod that adds new shirts to the game

1. BlueSkyes
    BlueSkyes
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Nice mod! Sometimes I feel like the shirts in vanilla SV the shirts are too 'plain'. I love how this mod adds a lot of variety! Also, could you instead of replacing, could you add compatibility with the Get Dressed mod? ;')
    1. laylaisthename
      Author's Response
      Hey! Glad you like the mod, it's always nice to get feedback 'n stuff, really helps to keep the ego going.
      I'm still pretty new at the whole modding thing, and the only reason I was able to make this one is that its pretty simple to do. Adding compatibility to Getdressed would need me to edit the whole mod since right now (to the extent of my expertise) I could only add in accessories, pants, noses and the other things that this mod already adds.
      I'll definetly look into it, but chances are I won't be able to do this for a long time.
      In the meantime; there's a mod called XNB Loader that more or less allows you to use my mod (and others) without overwriting the original file.