1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Larger Navigation 1080p 2013-12-18

Increases the size of the Navigation Window (designed for 1080p monitors)

1. bizzy401
    Larger Navigation 1080p - v 1.0 [Offended Koala]

By: bizzy401

This is my first attempt at making the navigation pane larger and easier to use. I had to completely remake a lot of the graphics from scratch and it may not be perfect, but I think it worked out okay. This was designed for my 1080p monitor and therefor I have no idea how it will look on other resolutions. Larger should be fine, but if your res is smaller it may not fit on the screen. I am sorry, but I will not be making this in other sizes. Everything is coded by pixel coordinates and it would require remaking the entire thing from scratch if I did. Feel free to use the files however you see fit.

To install: Simply replace everything in the "assets/interface/cockpit" folder with everything in the same folder in the zip file.
    (don't forget to make a backup of the "cockpit" folder before you do this!)

If you have any question feel free to hit me up on the forums!!!
    Don't forget to rate it if you like it.

[​IMG]
    Soppe_Lung, Fritos, Nakir934 and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. DividedByZero
    DividedByZero
    4/5,
    Version: 2013-12-18
    I love it, it gives players with larger resolutions a better way to see more of space. Ideally, Chucklefish might incorporate the idea to scale the window on resolution, but that's another update.

I'm only giving the mod a 4/5 because it has not been updated recently for Enraged Koala. On the plus side, I went and updated it myself for everybody. The only issues I recall are the "Processing" message is slightly off-center and the FTL text scroll is too far to the left, but it functions fine. (If someone can fix those themselves/show me how to, I'd appreciate it.)

Credit to Bizzy401 for the original mod and graphics, and if he wants to use this version to update his mod page himself, he's free to do so!

http://puu.sh/aGDgs/dd31ad405c.7z
  2. starbounder322
    starbounder322
    5/5,
    this is very useful, and should be part of the update. thanks!
  3. Shasow
    Shasow
    5/5,
    Perfect, the way it should of been. I hope this or something similar is added into the main game.
    1. bizzy401
      Author's Response
      They can just add my mod the game proper. I would totally be cool with that. (Maybe get an NPC of myself added too).
  4. Jelu
    Jelu
    5/5,
    Perfect now i can see more
    1. bizzy401
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it!