Edit: Updated and compatible with Starbound 1.0. Now available on the Steam Workshop.
Modifies the default ship locker and storage locker assets such that they have 256 and 128 slots respectively.
- Already placed lockers will be updated and their contents will be not be effected.
I still need to take new screenshots from the Starbound 1.0, but the interface is similar to the below images:
Now compatible with Dye Mod!
- The recipes are unlocked at specific tiers and crafted at the Robotic Crafting Table. If you have already passed a tier before installation, you will need to reuse the 'Starmap Upgrade MK4' and 'Rubium Tech Upgrade' to unlock the recipes.
- The preview in the Dye Station is bugged, just complete the dyeing process and when the item is placed it will be the correct colour.
I tried to limit the height of the menus as much as possible for those playing at lower resolutions. I hope it turned out okay.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Larger Lockers 1.0.1
Increases the capacity of ship and storage lockers to 256 and 128 respectively.