1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Larger Lockers 1.0.1

Increases the capacity of ship and storage lockers to 256 and 128 respectively.

1. Tripod
    Edit: Updated and compatible with Starbound 1.0. Now available on the Steam Workshop.

Modifies the default ship locker and storage locker assets such that they have 256 and 128 slots respectively.

NOTE
    • Already placed lockers will be updated and their contents will be not be effected.

I still need to take new screenshots from the Starbound 1.0, but the interface is similar to the below images:
    128slots.png
    256slots.png

Now compatible with Dye Mod!

Colours.png

NOTE

• The recipes are unlocked at specific tiers and crafted at the Robotic Crafting Table. If you have already passed a tier before installation, you will need to reuse the 'Starmap Upgrade MK4' and 'Rubium Tech Upgrade' to unlock the recipes.
    • The preview in the Dye Station is bugged, just complete the dyeing process and when the item is placed it will be the correct colour.
    COLOUR REFERENCE
    dyestationref.png

I tried to limit the height of the menus as much as possible for those playing at lower resolutions. I hope it turned out okay.
    128slots.png 256slots.png

RECIPES
    64craft.png 128craft.png 256craft.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    biribiri and Starbound playa like this.

Recent Updates

1. Starbound 1.0 Compatible
  2. Upbeat Giraffe Update
  3. Dye Mod Update

Recent Reviews

1. isblimidar+14
    isblimidar+14
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    doesn't work with 1.2.2
  2. sam_zung
    sam_zung
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    super
  3. aurimaurice
    aurimaurice
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    bien
  4. DeathRtH
    DeathRtH
    5/5,
    Great mod! Can't live without those 256 slot lockers in my endgame house now. 5/5. P.S. Any chance of race themed lockers? I always play glitch, and although the impervium look for the 256 Slot lockers match color wise, they still look out of place.
    1. Tripod
      Author's Response
      This is something I'd like to look into. Not too sure on the colouring for each race though. I was thinking about it being based off the ship scheme.
  5. Super6fraiw
    Super6fraiw
    5/5,
    good !!!!! ^^
  6. hamsterpowerftw
    hamsterpowerftw
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    love it but could u make it fit in my avian ship like be gold with red lights or make rase spicic ones ty!
  7. Darklight
    Darklight
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    All of my yes