1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lamia Race Mod 0.9.2

Snakes on a Spaceship

1. GeekMan
    GeekMan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.2
    I like lamia's a bit too much thanks to you know what anime...
    :]
  2. Stancass
    Stancass
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.1
    I realy love this mod, i mean Lamia are one of my favorite race and without you nobody would have made cuter lamia mod i play game for the look of my character so i can't wait for the next update 1.0 keep up the good work, and good luck for the pants XD
  3. liopi
    liopi
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    cool job, dude
  4. Cache
    Cache
    4/5,
    I love it. I just really, really wish they didn't have only dot eyes. Is there any possibility of you making another version with more detailed eyes ever? Borrowing the anime eyes from a mod or anything?
  5. epicbonzi
    epicbonzi
    5/5,
    Best mod if you want to be a cute snake person
    (Mainly complete mod)
  6. Onyxtrazus
    Onyxtrazus
    5/5,
    Definitly a great race. I can't wait to see how it will looks like in the future.
    I would just have a question: do you plan to improve the armors design in a future update?
    (For now, only the Viper and Mamba feels perfect to me. For the others it miss just a little something in the helm curves I think. Especially for Ouroboros and Cobra, which it's just a very tiny little thing... maybe Cobra's ruff is too smooth and equal? On the contrary, Shesha's heads are so detailed that I don't distinguish the faces exept the eyes and the yellow border (i just love the six-head concept though ^^)).
    Other than that, character's creation great, animations are perfect, late weapons are a bit powerful, but it's still balenced and require appropriate materials ammount to craft it...
    In one word: awesome!

(ps: After a second look, my post may be a bit heavy... sorry ^^)
  7. Blynk
    Blynk
    5/5,
    I love this race! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
  8. Werez
    Werez
    4/5,
    Nice mod, but I'd like to be tail body should be tail up, just like a icon!
  9. Karth
    Karth
    5/5,
    Snek people best people. Looking forward to future updates!
  10. SunnyBrightside
    SunnyBrightside
    4/5,
    Version: 0.8
    This is great, I was wondering if/when someone was going to make something like this! The only thing that I can think of is that the jump animation looks REALLY static. I know there's very little to work with, though, but I feel the tail should come down a bit when going up, and up a bit when falling, you know? It's really my only gripe about the whole thing, and the mods not even completely finished yet!

Otherwise a very good mod. I *may* have done some editing to the sprites to make it compatible with another mod I run, but that was simple stuff on my end.
  11. Fireyman56
    Fireyman56
    4/5,
    Great mod! Even though lamias are an all-female species, there is a lot in this mod. Also, I saw your Easter egg files of harpy wings.
  12. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    Very good, i hope u will make a version for steam!
  13. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.7
    I'd love to see Lamia towns or settlements. Or at least lamia npcs here and there.
  14. doodfoododo
    doodfoododo
    5/5,
    Version: Version 0.7
    10/10 needs ningen-style anime eyes
    -ign
  15. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-08-23
    SNEEPLE
    I actually remember the original mod that these came from, or at least an old, very very similar mod. I'm really glad to see them make a comeback!
  16. kolbosa
    kolbosa
    5/5,
    Excellent!
  17. Rishoune
    Rishoune
    5/5,
    Insert "Neh Darling?~" here. Looks good so far. Hope this inspires some more monster-girl and demi-human mods.
  18. Dekeon
    Dekeon
    5/5,
    Been looking for a monster girl race mod since 1.0 released. It finally happens and it turns out to be one of my favorites, yes pls.
  19. matimemesa2011
    matimemesa2011
    5/5,
    !It's Very Gooooooooooooood¡
  20. HappySchizo
    HappySchizo
    5/5,
    loking fowerd 2 futur updets. viva monster grills