Welcome to the Lamia Race version 0.9!
Now available on Steam!
This mod currently includes:
-A playable race of half-snake people known as Lamia
-Custom Ship, likely to be changed in the far future
-New respawn animation
-3 sets of starter clothes stolen from other races, but edited to fit the Lamia
-1 set of invisible clothes, available at character generation. Includes head, chest, and legs, and can be crafted at the spinning wheel.
-Lamia fitted dark disguise legs
-Lamia fitted protectorate legs
All tiers of custom armor, some of which may be changed
-Several new weapons
-Recruitable Tenants, spawnable with a placeholder Lamia Bed/Lamia Lamp and a Colony Deed
As this race mod's race doesn't have legs, any legwear not specifically designed
without legs/shoes placed in the cosmetic slot will be visually broken. You can still wear them, but they'll look hella weird.
When in doubt, use the blank legs included.
Simply unzip and paste into the mods folder.
Requires a race slot extender.
Things planned after 1.0:
- Custom weapons for every tier
- Torso overhaul (extra scaly option, super scaly option, nude option, Anime Eyes option)
- New hair styles
- edit all pants in the game to fit lamia (this one might kill me)
- miscellaneous cosmetic stuff
- Custom pet
Made using Skittles Basic Template Mod as a template, check it out here:
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Lamia Race Mod 0.9.2
Snakes on a Spaceship