1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kittens Cannon 1.1

WTF!? Cannon that shoots kittens?

1. Tremerion
    Hi all!

My Patreon site. I'll be grateful for any support.
    https://www.patreon.com/Tremerion

Avaiable on Steam.

You can edit my mods for personal use

What it does?
    Simple: Shoots cute kittens at your enemies.
    Based on this picture:
    http://wallup.net/cats-launcher/

This weapon also has custom sound effect :D
    It is available to craft at iron crafting table and to buy at Weapon Shop from my Galactic Shops mod.
    Recipe:
    20 tungsten bar, 10 wire and 1000 money.
    Weapon Shop: (from Galactic Shops):
    4500 money.

In game look:
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

There are 3 versions:
    Full with kittens ammo and laser
    Cannon_laser.jpg
    With no laser (my personal favourite)
    Cannon_no_laser.jpg
    No ammo and laser
    Cannon_no_ammo.jpg

Kittens Cannon 1.gif
    Kittens Cannon 2.gif
    Kittens Cannon 3.gif

With no energy boost you can shoot 3 times. Kittens acts like arrows(falling to the ground, not flying straight)
    It is also compatible with my coming big mod.

In \projectiles\guns\kittens you will find "ammo" skins. Just change name of any cat color to: kittens
    Colors are: black, brown and ginger

If you have any questions or problems, let me know.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Infinity Express cost.jpg
    2. Recipe cost.jpg
    Nemasys and CalimariGod like this.

Recent Reviews

1. doofusyay
    doofusyay
    3/5,
    Version: PLEASED GIRAFFE
    for some reason i am unable to use this weapon. i go to the infinty express and i cannot find the weapon in the shop. another thing is i'm having trouble finding the iron crafting table to craft. i am super confused. do i need another mod?
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      My mbad, I forgot to update description. It is no longer available at Infinity Express. Weapon is avaiable to buy at Weapon Shop from my Galactic Shops mod or to craft at Iron Table. Iron table you could get from mission or from mods. You can buy it at Tech Shop from my mod
  2. agmoyer
    agmoyer
    4/5,
    Version: PLEASED GIRAFFE
    Why no one has rated and comment I have no clue. This is very amusing and is encouraging me to make a crazy weapon. Nice job!