1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kitsune Fossilized Kitsune

KITSUNEEEEE IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

1. Zeitelic
    Zeitelic
    5/5,
    Version: Bronze-age Kitsune
    This something I was thinking of looking for and found which is great! Probably the only race I'll be using. :D
  2. Gucky
    Gucky
    5/5,
    I really like this Mod and I will be using it in the Future ^^.
  3. Eibhear
    Eibhear
    4/5,
    Awesome Race mod! I love it and will be using it a lot xD
    I noticed that one of the tail animation frames is missing, not sure if its just me, it might be, but when falling my lovely tail disappears :(
    1. kitsunespirit
      Author's Response
      Falling or jumping? I think the climbing animation is used by falling as well... I dont think I had added tails to those; but i will look into it as soon as I fixed the clipping issue with pants.
  4. Goldenflame
    Goldenflame
    5/5,
    Version: Early Cromagnon Kitsune
    This was the race I was looking for :P
  5. xtomass
    xtomass
    4/5,
    Great race mod. Needs slightly more polish overall,but I really like the theme of these fox people.

Also covered this on my mod List series.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8htIvWIAbk
    (Can i beg thee to put this video in the mod description?)
    1. kitsunespirit
      Author's Response
      My first video review ever... *feels special*
  6. DreadWaffle
    DreadWaffle
    5/5,
    while there are a few texture issues they are miniscule. So far the execution is solid and the coding is pretty clean. i look forward to seeing it completely down. good job and i look forward to the sake :D