1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kitsune Fossilized Kitsune

KITSUNEEEEE IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

1. heisei
    heisei
    5/5,
    Version: Early Iron-age Kitsune
    see
  2. TigerBlitz
    TigerBlitz
    5/5,
    Exelent! But still not working :(
  3. TheEcchiSessha
    TheEcchiSessha
    5/5,
    Character creation works when you edit the version to Furious Koala. I removed the dependencies because I prefer x-box to CCM. However, when I load my character, the game freezes and I get a client- server connection no longer valid error. This only happens with Kitsune. I don't think new version uploaded to site. Some updates to the game probably broke something.

Giving you 5 stars because I never got a chance to review during previous update. You've done great with the mod so far.
  4. youkaifox
    youkaifox
    5/5,
    Nice, But it doesn't work in Furious Koala. Wait for the update
  5. MissCthulhu
    MissCthulhu
    5/5,
    Great race, can't wait to see to see more.
  6. Geoul
    Geoul
    4/5,
    It's nice. - 1 star cause the males only get 4 hairstyles and the women get tons. My pet peeve is when women get way more options. Men like to be stylish too. Other then that I like it.
    1. kitsunespirit
      Author's Response
      Feel free to add male hairstyles, I couldn't think of any without just copy-pasting the ones from the human hairstyles. And not all of them would work without it looking strange.
  7. neoniw
    neoniw
    5/5,
    I really enjoy this. It gives me a way to make a mostly human character, adds some more nice Japanese and feminine clothes to the mix and new (awesome) hairstyles.
  8. jebus_rette_mich
    jebus_rette_mich
    5/5,
    Great. Will there be proper furniture in japanese style too?
  9. Kittails
    Kittails
    5/5,
    Version: Post Bronze-age Kitsune
    I love Kitsunes. I've only just started playing with this mod but the sprites seem well done as does the thought/effort put into the starting items and tutorial quests.
  10. Ex_Tiger
    Ex_Tiger
    5/5,
    Like it:)
  11. TheHalfBit
    TheHalfBit
    5/5,
    Awesome models and animation for the tail and such, sublime story and characterisations incoming, and the potential for this mod to be great is very large, easily my favourite mod. I'm rating it 5 not because that's the current score, but because it would be so hard to fuck this up.
  12. manifesta
    manifesta
    5/5,
    Waaaaaa Adoreeeeeeei *-*
  13. Themasterninja
    Themasterninja
    5/5,
    I really like this mod. If I could make a suggestion, maybe adding cat noises when you take damage, but that's not really important.
  14. Stfuhoorah
    Stfuhoorah
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, though you should add armor sets specific to this race, maybe samurai armor.
  15. tazze
    tazze
    5/5,
    Kitsunes <3 ^^
  16. steveduck2345
    steveduck2345
    5/5,
    This mod is great fun.
  17. Designerd
    Designerd
    5/5,
    Nice work, good pixelart. Much potential.
  18. Sir Jahar
    Sir Jahar
    4/5,
    Version: Bronze-age Kitsune
    An enjoyable experience and an adorable sprite set.
  19. natalie73
    natalie73
    4/5,
    Awesome idea, nice to finally awesome off-the-wall races floating around. Looking forward to seeing this one finished.
  20. Fluury
    Fluury
    4/5,
    Add a way to give da Kitsune 9 tails and its perfect