A modified version of Get Dressed mod that works with Stardew Valley 1.3. Version 1.* is a quick fix to make it works with 1.3 single player mode. From version 2.0-beta, there's a big change and new features(including multi-player fixes) are added. The configuration file is compatible with Get Dressed though new options are added.
From version 2.0, the mod should work well with multiplayer mode (except coop menu).
If you want to use the mod in multiplayer mode, It's strongly recommended to have all players with the same appearance overrides because there are some known cases can cause game crash immediately.
You can turn on "multiplayer Fix" option in menu to synchronize appearance with your friends.
If your friend don't have this mod, make sure "multiplayer Fix" option is off.
CAUTION: In multiplayer mode, if you turn on "multiplayer Fix" but your friend doesn't have this mod, his/her game will crash.
Ways to access customization menu:
- The official way is by access Wizard's Shrine of Illusions (costs $500 each time) after you are at least 4 heart friendship with Wizard. This way is always supported. If you want to have this way only, you can change MenuAccessKey to "None" and ShowDresser to false in config file.
- Check the dresser in farm house (farm hands should also be able to see the dresser in farm house now). You can disable it by setting ShowDresser to false in config file.
- Set a menu access key(by default, it's C). You can disable it by setting MenuAccessKey to "None".
- Works in multiplayer mode (with multiplayer fix option, your friends can also see correct appearance if they also have this mod with the same appearance overrides).
- You can now access the customization menu by Wizard's Shrine of Illusions, which is the official way to change appearance.
- You can now change the shoe color.
- Rearrange the menu to make it compact.
- Do not allow gender change by default, but you can still turn it on by changing the config.
- Fix wrong Accessory number.
- Fix wrong shoulder color under some circumstances.
- Fix random appearance mishandle.
- Appearance config is now saved every time the customization menu is closed to make.
- Fix a bug that won't use accessory after 20.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash in multiplayer mode.
- Fix a bug that not rendering eye color and face color when load game.
- Fix a bug that eye color not update when change nose or other options.
Thanks to original author Advize, Jinxiewinxie, and also Pathoschild.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Modified version (works with SDV 1.3 only) of GetDressed which adds a dresser in the farmhouse