1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirhos [Discontinued] 0.5 FINAL (1.0 Compat)

Cyberpunk Space Rodents!

1. Where I am, what's next

Yako
    Hey all! Been a while. I thought I'd offer an update of what's been going on.

Things have been crazy, but good on my end! I finally found a job in February and I am loving it. In light of that I'll be moving closer to work to cut down on commute time. In addition I've finally followed my dreams and started a webcomic. Exciting!

What does this mean for the kirhos? Well, delays, if I'm honest. Right now my commute is ridiculously long, and I only have so many hours in a day. All of the ones not spent working or resting are going towards the webcomic. I'd like to get back to modding, but it's going to have to wait.

I'm moving in July, and I'll need some time to settle in. So let's say to expect updates in August? August sounds reasonable to me.

In the case that Chucklefish puts out 1.0 before I get back to the kirhos, consider this official consent to update and redistribute this mod to work with 1.0.

Until next time, cheers!
    Liobuster, SJLgamers and Agoraphobian like this.
Return to update list...