1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirhos [Discontinued] 0.5 FINAL (1.0 Compat)

Cyberpunk Space Rodents!

1. Scrampunk
    Scrampunk
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5 FINAL (1.0 Compat)
    This looks EXCELLENT! Unfortunately, I receive an asset error message "Exception caught in client main-loop (AssetException) Error loading asset /cinematics/teleport/teleport_kirhos.cinematic" when I try to teleport down to the first planet. This is probably an error on my part as I see there's a "teleport animation fix" entry in the mod's recent updates. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong!
  2. Thymios
    Thymios
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5 FINAL (1.0 Compat)
    Beautiful race, one of the, if not, the best race in the game.
  3. bluestorm2112
    bluestorm2112
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5 FINAL
    Great work and great mod. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do next.
  4. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5 FINAL
    i too miss many things that have been ripped out of the game...well GOOD BYE its been a great time and thank you for everything...
  5. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: 0.38 Hotfix
    i really hope im gonna see your mod revived pretty soon...
  6. midii
    midii
    5/5,
    This is one of my favorite race mods, I really love the whole cyberpunk genre of sci-fi. Good Luck Out There!
  7. Shirabeera
    Shirabeera
    5/5,
    I love this race! My favorite atm. I do think there are ways to improve it. Maybe open a thread for suggestions? I'm sure many will be happy to help. The color of the ship looks off. Maybe go for something a little more realistic. I don't know how this works but I"ve seen other modded races that had npcs and walls and their own dialog when you speak with them or when you click on stuff. Also their own walls and fruniture. I really think you should open this for suggestions!
  8. loosegasket
    loosegasket
    5/5,
    I call it like I see it: Cyberpunk rat people. At least that's what my character kind of looks like. This is my second favorite race (after the Celestar) and I love the look. Could use more ship tiers, but I understand they're in the works; the existing ship already looks awesome so I'd love to see where the design goes at the higher tiers. I also like the look of the armor tiers available so far. So much so that I use them for costume appearance long after I hit higher tiers. I've found no bugs either. Great mod.
  9. Zardan
    Zardan
    5/5,
    It's realy cool!
  10. SiFiGeek36
    SiFiGeek36
    5/5,
    Version: 0.38
    Love the Mod! I did have a question about it and the species. For the race is what is their basic diet consisted of and to go along with that will this race get any racial crops
    1. Yako
      Author's Response
      The Kirhos are omnivores, but for the average person, the only thing they can afford is a hybrid crop called soygram. This splice of soybeans and chickpeas covers all their basic nutritional requirements and tastes almost like nothing, so it can be artificially flavored.
      I'd like to make this crop available at some point, but it'd be a long way down the road. Thank you for your interest!
  11. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.37
    I really like these guys :D they've got a cool Shadowrun feel going on which is bomb. They're right up there in the Must Have section for me!
  12. rey1119
    rey1119
    4/5,
    Version: 0.362
    Great mod!
  13. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    5/5,
    Version: 0.361
    I really like the theme for this race .u.
  14. gettic
    gettic
    5/5,
    Version: 0.36 (GG/CG Compatible)
    nice touch with the hexadecimal start :D
  15. riverdrake
    riverdrake
    5/5,
    Version: 0.34 Hotfix
    the first race mod i've installed; i think i chose well. an impressive amount of spritework went into this.
  16. 42mystery
    42mystery
    5/5,
    Version: 0.34
    I have to say, I love this mod! I hope you add in unique dialogue when inspecting objects in the environment. The ship doesn't spawn in correctly for me, but I know that will be fixed soon. I hope more than anything that you continue to update it. I really like the regular updates, and can't wait to see what's next!
    1. Yako
      Author's Response
      oh dang, I didn't realize that was a bug in the current version! Thanks for alerting me to it; I'll probably put out a hotfix tomorrow because it's REALLY not supposed to look like that, heh. I'm glad you like the mod otherwise; thanks for reviewing!
  17. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: 0.31
    Nice mod and thanx for the regular updates
  18. MrMeowMeow!
    MrMeowMeow!
    4/5,
    Version: 0.29
    I love the mod, but the ship is a complete turn-off for me. Really. Can we have a more... Ship looking ship?
    1. Yako
      Author's Response
      Sorry if I'm about to come off as rude, but you're only about the fiftieth person to say this to me. I know the ship is just a solid block of color and not ship looking right now. I know that it's not good. Machinery is not a strong suit of mine, so I thought it would be okay to use a work in progress art asset for a work in progress mod. I've bumped up its priority so It will be a real ship soon but please be patient.
  19. Cutren
    Cutren
    5/5,
    Version: 0.28
    I love how they look and i love the hair and ear options, my only complaint is that i can't play on any popular server using them :/
  20. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Version: 0.28
    Gets better and better with each update. I really love author's attention to details. Both clothing and character designs are simply unique and lovely - that's all you'd really wish from a custom race. <3