1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Hearts Keyblades 1.3

Adds new weapons, enemies, and worlds

1. Xena_Pendragon
    Xena_Pendragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Very good mod,
    but i can't fly my gummy and my captured guardian heartless not attacking hostile creature, is this a bug or what, ?
    1. PrinceTBug
      Author's Response
      first of all, thank you so much! really glad to see that it's appreciated.

As for the guardian heartless, yes that's a bug more or less that I have yet to fix and don't really foresee fixing very soon. Unfortunately, due to the way the guardians track enemies, they have to be attacked first before they attack (unless their target is a player).

Also, could you elaborate on the issue with your gummi ship?
      First thing I would try is just making sure you hit E with your cursor on the cockpit/ very back of the ship. There are 3 spots in the ship: One for you the driver, and 2 more for your crew members to get in. They're close together so it's a bit awkward.
      If you have other mods like FU or something installed, that might cause issues as well. Let me know. Hope this helps!
  2. Dorkasaurus
    Dorkasaurus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Great start of a fun and immersive Kingdom Hearts addition to starbound. Keyblades feel great to use and having a blast with new movement options