1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kineptic Race Mod 12-22-2015

Magician Space Cats

1. Brushing the Dust Off

Quilavabom
    It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here. I'm sorry it took so long. There was so much spriting to be done, and the thought of redoing so much put me off.

Some things did have to be taken out, but I hope the stuff that is added makes up for it. Unfortunately the dungeon was among the removed things. It was enough of a pain making the first time, and doing it again is just too much. I'm going to need an editor to do it, so it probably won't be until Chucklefish releases the custom assets for Tiled that I will get around to fixing it. There's no way of knowing when that will be.
    So, here's what we've got going on:

added:
    +unique AI
    +unique pet
    +unique ship
    +unique ship furniture and layout
    +kineptic sprite in the tech menu gui
    +racial flag
    +weaving station and moved all kineptic armor and the rug tile crafting to it
    +unique teleporter from the shop
    +kineptic colonists

changed:
    =reworked crafting recipes
    =updated vanity sprites
    =updated furniture sprites
    =kineptic now move their arms like the seven vanilla races (and can consequently wear many of the chest vanity items from the base game)
    =horizontal and vertical monolithic pillar tiles are now a single tile
    =lamps can now be turned on and off
    =the blue on furniture is visible regardless of light level (similar to challenge portals)
    =males and females now have distinct name sets, with only a few overlapping names
    =vanities now have default color schemes

removed:
    - objects:
    three monolith objects
    bells
    butter tray
    chest
    stone counters
    -all food items (new ones will be added at a later time)
    -all spells except the pulse and light spells (due to upcoming combat rebalance)
    -dungeon (something broke it, and it's a royal pain to fix it. I'm waiting for Tiled)

There's more that I want to do, but hopefully this will do for now.
Return to update list...