1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kineptic Race Mod 12-22-2015

Magician Space Cats

1. Multi-purpose tables

Quilavabom
    Have you ever found yourself thinking, "Gee, this table is such a great place for a nap... but what about when I don't need to nap? It sure would be nice to decorate it."

Thanks to a recent breakthrough in table technology, YOU CAN! Decorate your table, and sleep on it too! Now you can place dishes on it! Cover it with trinkets! Put another table on it! So versatile!

Alright, so, here's an update! There's not much in it besides some new furniture to build at the plinth and a bug-fix or re-sprite here and there. Here's the highlights:

• Orb light and table have had major sprite overhauls. Things can be placed on tables, and the tables can still be slept on.
    • Crystalabra (technically a crystalstick).
    • Another bookshelf.
    • Little trinkets like bowls, cups, potted crystal "plants", etc.
    • New Polished Crystal block; still very bland.
    • REMOVED the base stones. Those things were ugly.
    • Fixed a bug where the vertical wood planks would place multiple different kinds of blocks.
    • Fixed the back arm sprite that is used while wielding things like spears and one-handed swords.

That's about it for the stable branch. Most of the work is being done in the nightly version thanks to it having admin mode, so a lot of stuff is in there that you don't see. Mostly spells and crazy amounts of balancing thanks to The Observer. As for me, I'm creating a macrodungeon so you all don't have to visit vanilla moon biomes to find kineptic stuff. It's slow going, but I'm finally starting to make progress with it. I anticipate a metric butt-ton of new furniture being made for it. It gets boring seeing the same furniture everywhere.

As always, comments and feedback are appreciated in the mod discussion. Thanks again for checking out my kineptic!
Return to update list...