1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kineptic Race Mod 12-22-2015

Magician Space Cats

1. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Version: 10-4-2015
    Nice work on the new update, Quil!
  2. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: 10-4-2015
    Thanks for working hard on this update! ^_^
  3. bandeeto
    bandeeto
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-2-17
    i like this mod, but wat troubles me is the first tier of the kenetic glove,
    i can not find a crystal ball or make one, can someone pls help?
    1. Quilavabom
      Author's Response
      A block of glass and a block of cobblestone at the sculpting plinth. The plinth is crafted without any special crafting station, if I recall correctly.
  4. Cyrus The Avoli
    Cyrus The Avoli
    5/5,
    Amazing, I've played the Avali race but this seems just as good. I love that you put lore behind them unlike many others who just say "they came from an unknown past."
  5. ErkGloom
    ErkGloom
    5/5,
    I absolutely love it, on top of being functional with spirited giraffe I really appreciate the effort put into this. Please continue to add more content!
    1. Quilavabom
      Author's Response
      I was wondering if the mod still functioned. I'm glad to hear it does! I haven't touched the mod itself in a few months for various reasons, among them a general loss of interest in starbound. Long story short, playing the nightly to keep the mod up to date and ready for quick release for the big update back in February resulted in "the big exciting update of awesome" feeling like... just a little update. I want to feel that excitement again, so I'm hoping one day I'll get the urge to play again and have a wealth of new discoveries to make. Perhaps by then I'll have a better understanding of various other aspects of their culture, architectural style, genetic diversity, etc.
  6. Everfire
    Everfire
    5/5,
    Excellent race mod. The customization for the Kineptics is excellent, the technology is unique and hugely interesting (to where I want MOAR please D:), and they're technology-based mages! They *technically* have magic, and have a legitimate excuse for it! IT'S AWESOME! Also, all the building blocks and decorations are really quite nice. Please, if you EVER continue work on this mod, know you have the blessing of all of us fans. Moar moar moar!
  7. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    This is a really great mod. I love it a lot. :D
  8. E253MechaShadow
    E253MechaShadow
    5/5,
    One of the most interesting race mod over here (along with Avali, Kalbian, Greys), and almost the only one of them running on Upbeat Giraffe. The spritework is great, these fluffy creatures look very adorable. I enjoyed the magic concept a lot. All the craftables are really aesthetic. However, it still lacks content. Will be looking forward for your mod's development. :3
    1. Quilavabom
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I'm afraid to say that I'm having to take a hiatus from development--I feel I need to work on my drawing skills. In doing so, I hope it will help me turn these visions in my head into actual examples and visuals to depict them, which in turn should help me organize my thoughts and take this mod from being a decently cobbled together collection of material and turn it into a coherent project.

No telling how long that will take, but I hope the result will be worth it.
  9. GROVER CURES HOUSES
    GROVER CURES HOUSES
    5/5,
    *waves laser pointer*
  10. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    I have to admit this mod race is neat! I will definitely keep an eye out on this mod. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future!
  11. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    This mod is pretty cool! Nice work, Quil!
  12. RobertRevenge
    RobertRevenge
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-11-18
    I love this race, I hope you continue to work on it!
  13. AngryCat
    AngryCat
    5/5,
    1. Quilavabom
      Author's Response
      That is bizarre... I can craft it like always. I'm afraid if I can't replicate the error, I can't troubleshoot it. If you can, try starting the game and looking for the crafting table again. If it still doesn't show up, close the game and post the contents of your most recent log file in the mod's discussion thread. I might be able to figure it out from there.
  14. Ciora80
    Ciora80
    5/5,
    You are quite a talented modder. Sprites are gorgeous and the furniture adds a beautiful layer of detail to the game. Thank you so much! <3
  15. Materite Swordson
    Materite Swordson
    5/5,
    All my yes. Loved the Avali, but now it's a cat. A magician cat. IN SPAAAAACE!
    Jesus Christ, thank you.
  16. Barras12
    Barras12
    5/5,
    Juste parfait votre imagination est sans pareille
  17. Himeki
    Himeki
    5/5,
    Very enjoyable mod. A fairly unique-feeling race, Nicely done assets, and a responsive developer.
  18. ravensweep
    ravensweep
    5/5,
    Excellent mod. A very nice looking race with interesting lore and many things to go with them that make them feel complete even though the mod is still being worked on.
  19. valavaern
    valavaern
    4/5,
    Very well made; everything looks good, they're unique and interesting, their unique blocks and decorations are worth having... lovely! These belong up there in the rankings with the Avali.
  20. AlexQuinn13
    AlexQuinn13
    5/5,
    It runs fine for me and haven't run into any problems. I'm even running the unstable update.