1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Killable Erchius Ghost(Updated) SB v1.3.0+

This renders the Erchius Ghost killable.

1. MasterChaos
    This mod makes the Erchius Ghost on moons killable. By default I've edited his health and damage to something manageable and I've made his health-sucking ability very weak. I've also added 3 other difficulty variants. Medium, Hard, and Demigod. You can either download the Megapack and extract the one you want, or download a specific version under Version History.

I will update this whenever there is a new update.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Redacted Revenant likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Not actually an update...

Recent Reviews

1. Kyonus
    Kyonus
    5/5,
    Version: SB v1.3.0+
    Nice man , now i can kich some of those monster out for good ^.^
  2. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Now I can take all the fuel I want without having to worry too much about this immortal entity!
  3. SuperBadGamer4Life
    SuperBadGamer4Life
    4/5,
    Really liked it, but wanted to catch him (I got him to half health at demigod mode and then had to find out it wouldn't even catch in normal mode)
  4. mikeloeven
    mikeloeven
    5/5,
    Not sure what the point of this creature having invulnerability is I mean even if it is incorporeal at least some energy weapons would effect it also now we need a mod that adds ghost busters proton packs :)
  5. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    5/5,
    Version: Starbound v1.1.1
    It's good but I wish it would let me do demigod mode, I went to version history and it wouldn't let me download any of the difficulties :(
    1. MasterChaos
      Author's Response
      I updated the main file to be a "megapack" including all of the difficulties, hopefully you can get the one you want this way.
  6. BlueLeafeon
    BlueLeafeon
    5/5,
    Version: Starbound v1.1.1
    Finally, I can teach that dang ghost to mind his own business!
    1. MasterChaos
      Author's Response
      Ha, exactly. I fuckin hate that thing, gives me the creeps. Now it's hilariously a joke for the most part. I just take all the fuel I want and keep swatting it away lol