1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemono Race Mod 1.5

New race and over 50 hairstayles.

1. Kreth
    Kreth
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thus far this is my favorite race. I was pretty bummed out when there wasn't a canine race planned for release. This race is well done, though I feel the tail could use a bit of work. Anyway keep up the good work.
  2. StarBond007
    StarBond007
    4/5,
    I love the look of it. But I cant seem to get it to work
  3. AlphaGodith
    AlphaGodith
    5/5,
    Lovely! I only wish for fluffier tails.
  4. MilkTeaFox
    MilkTeaFox
    5/5,
    I love it, This is so cute. <3
  5. Eir
    Eir
    5/5,
    Fox-like kemonos, frog-like hylotl, the avians...we find us some space bunnies and we got ourselves a mercenary squad. :D
  6. 409
    5/5,
    Probably one of the most well-designed racemods there is graphically. Very little to gripe about except maybe the lack of a custom ship, but still very good.
  7. Ryan Draconis
    Ryan Draconis
    5/5,
    Love the race. Only wish that the eye color could be changed. I understand how Starbound makes this difficult so it deserves the 5 star rating. Stay awesome
  8. Fenneci
    Fenneci
    5/5,
    This is great. Lots of customization options, great colors, the clothes work, and the tail is animated wonderfully. The best race mod I've seen so far. Well done. If you're thinking about downloading this, it's definitely a good idea.
  9. Kubastach
    Kubastach
    4/5,
    good, but they need to be moving faster than humans (in exchange of some life, so game won't be so easy), that would make playing with this race better. By saying fast i mean very fast.
  10. Artticus
    Artticus
    5/5,
    works fantastic, cute and a must have. need to be put in the full game
  11. Kuw
    Kuw
    5/5,
    I have been waiting for this MOD.
  12. MrFluffyWolf
    MrFluffyWolf
    5/5,
    Super cute, I love them!
    I was looking for a nice dog/wolf/canine race and Kanid just personally didn't cut it for me. This however, is quite nice.
    Thanks a lot!