1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemono Race Mod 1.5

New race and over 50 hairstayles.

1. Viktoroff
    Viktoroff
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    The pixels in this mod are quite simple and nice, much higher quality than the graphics of other mods.
  2. Asmodeus666
    Asmodeus666
    1/5,
    NEVER use onedrive to share files. Upload your mod using github, otherwise i can't download it.
  3. SOP31
    SOP31
    2/5,
    dude i can't rate what i can't see, the drive shows a blank, i am sure it is great and all, but please create a better download link
  4. Familiar_Leslie
    Familiar_Leslie
    2/5,
    Couldn't download it as its unavailable in drive. :/ If there's a solution, let me know please.
  5. julio1994
    julio1994
    1/5,
    Sorry but I download the mod and when I unzip it says there are no files.
    I downloaded it several times but it just gives me an empty ZIP file without any content.
  6. Mr.Boots
    Mr.Boots
    5/5,
    Great mod, awesome pixel art and sprites, but the OneDrive link is broken so you can only download it through the Steam workshop.
  7. Hero Of Wolves
    Hero Of Wolves
    4/5,
    Good, but the mech quests do not work with this character mod.

Exception caught in client main-loop (AssetExecption) Error loading asset /cinematics/teleport/deploy_kemono.cinematic
  8. APPLELIFE
    APPLELIFE
    5/5,
    I like this mod but somehow I can't download it anymore
  9. PPggamer
    PPggamer
    5/5,
    the sprites are very detailed but it is incompatible with 1.3
  10. Limit1997
    Limit1997
    5/5,
    The pixel art in this mod is rather nice, and of a much higher quality than the pixel art of other canine race mods out there. Excited to see what's coming to the mod in future.
  11. Aluminum Foil
    Aluminum Foil
    5/5,
    This is my favorite mod for starbound, thanks for making it <3
  12. RonninTheAlpha
    RonninTheAlpha
    5/5,
    good
  13. anton110
    anton110
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, love it.
    How ever, I suggest adding furniture, making them more Sci-fi like, as a very scientificly advanced race.
    Hopefully I wont have to hope for a tenant to spawn but actually force one to spawn.
  14. Corgi King
    Corgi King
    5/5,
    This is a great mod! Though if you are missing any ideas for the race, I suggest maybe making them a Steampunk theme?
  15. soychileno
    soychileno
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4b
    great job!. i like this mod but I would like you added the ship of Kemono's
  16. Takaram
    Takaram
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3b Upbeat Giraffe
    Really enjoyed playing with it on older versions. The main thing Now, what would it have updated to the new version. Looking forward to the updates.
  17. tsumeone
    tsumeone
    5/5,
    To play on Glad Giraffe, use SoulEchelon's patch from discussion page 7. Works great! If you are missing recipes for T5 armor, see my patch on discussion page 8.
  18. tedted1234
    tedted1234
    3/5,
    Whether there is a problem with this mode you should not know your armor production.
  19. Hukasi
    Hukasi
    5/5,
    PLS finish this! With the new update this cant race cant be played I would love this mod to be finished this was one of the first mods I used!
  20. gundumzaboy
    gundumzaboy
    5/5,
    Cool mod but it error on launch please fix it