This mod allows you to say "Nope" when someone asks to join your crew. They should then turn back into a villager or whatever they were before.
When you decide its time to let one of your crew go, they will spawn a deed that will only spawn them, so you can retire them on a nice little planet. Or trash the deed and have them vanish forever. I'm not judging.
ODD BEHAVIORS AND BUGS!
- If the crewmember recruit dialog closes before an option is selected, it defaults to 'no' and the npc will stop being a crewmember.
- If the npc became a crewmember before this mod was installed, they will become a villager, regardless of what they were before.
- Retired crewmembers become a new type of tenant, possibly unrelated to what they were before.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Keep Your Day Job! 2017-02-28
Allows you to reject crewmembers - turning them back into villagers