1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaiser Leospike in SDV 1.02

My Indie Game's Character in Stardew Valley!

1. burningleos
    Kaiser Leospike in Stardew Valley Mod
    My Upcoming Indie Game Character is now wondering the valley!
    20160325233416_1.jpg
    Information:
    This Mod replaces the NPC Sam, for now, Until i can manage to be able to add in additional NPCs, He will become a completely seperate NPC

Instruction
    --------------
    1. Open the Zip Folder
    2. Go under Character Sprite & Character
    3. Replace Sam.xnb under the portraits folder and replace it with the New Sam.xnb
    4. For the Sprite Sheet, Go under Characters and Replace Sam.xnb with the New Sam.xnb for the sprite
    --------------

Q: Who is he?
    A: As he is a modded NPC, He doesn't have anything related to anything in pelican town, and as well,
    He is a spikian, My "Indie Game's" fictional race of people

Q: Why did you decide to bring him into SDV?

A: For a few things, mostly to "self promote" my indie game and have a minor background for
    showing how my character works, and by that, I want people see about his personality and character development,
    SDV is a possible candidate to show his evolving personality in a rather casual world

Q; When do you have the chance to "introduce yourself" to him?

A: Well what i was planning is having a scripted cutscene of Kaiser talking to the
    General Store owner about his daughter, Abigail, and to see by any chance for grabbing a pair of her panties,
    The general store owner just shoos him off for being a bit disruptful in a rather public place, along the way,
    Kaiser bumps into your character, he introduces himself, and wonders off to whatever his house is, but because the
    API is still a prototype, For early versions of this mod, he will just be wondering about in pelican town

Q: What game did he originate?, and how did he get into SDV by lorewise

A: Kaiser Leospike belongs to my own indie game that is currently in development,
    so basically, this is his first appearance in a game even before his own came out,
    but by lorewise, Kaiser decides to take a casual stroll through a seemingly quiet forest,
    and happens to lead himself to Stardew Valley, Having no place to stay,
    He decides to stay in Stardew Valley until his "Time to shine" comes in, so for now, He wonders across the valley,
    Talking to its residents, and possibly raiding panties for his own entertainment

Special Thanks
    -------------
    @Ailin for helping me with the sprite artX3
    @ConcernedApe for making such an awesome yet casual game

-------------
    20160325233412_1.jpg
    Kaiser Leospike Belongs to CINK Games, All rights reserved
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Kaiser Sprite Sheet 3.png
    2. Kaiser Sprite Sheet.png
    3. Kaiser_Leospike_3.png
    4. 20160326002137_1.jpg
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    Yay :D