1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Just Explosives! Explosives 0.2

You'll have a blast! With explosives, you see. These are explosives.

1. Joe Rockets
    Joe Rockets
    5/5,
    Version: Explosives 0.2
    Glad Giraffe update pls :c
  2. Sirup86
    Sirup86
    5/5,
    Please make Pleased Giraffe
  3. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    4/5,
    looks cool! I wish it was for Pleased Giraffe :(
  4. Sytarks
    Sytarks
    5/5,
    nice mod, wish for an update
  5. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    5/5,
    This has to be one of the best mods ever and I hate to see it die. I was hoping for a reboot from the black market mod but since that has been discontinued I long for a reboot. I even tried to make a version for Giraffe but since I am very new to modding and have no experience with lua It was a failure. And when I saw that you recently updated your Peglaci mod I instantly thought "JustExplosives Update" so please reboot this amazingly made mod as that would just make my day.

Thank you for Taking time and reading my opinion.
  6. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    Very great mod, I will be rewriting your script and redoing some sprites and then incorporating this into the new blackmarket mod. I will give credit for the template for as most of this is outdated. I will probably expand upon the idea and maybe even release a revived version of this mod. Once again great work and thank you for you efforts within the modding community.
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Sounds excellent - feel free to take and modify any code you require with my full blessing!
  7. Enigma11pl11
    Enigma11pl11
    5/5,
    plz make update i wait
  8. Vaerine.Faerchilde
    Vaerine.Faerchilde
    5/5,
    Excellent mod - though with the recent update, is broken for the time being. Would love to see this mod updated for the most recent version of the game - (V. Upbeat Giraffe).
  9. Statyk
    Statyk
    5/5,
    If you are saying what I think you are saying, then you are saying that not only are there the original bombs but better ones, then sir, you have made one psychopath gentleman very, very happy. :D
  10. PeNDoS
    PeNDoS
    5/5,
    Cool!
  11. Utildayael
    Utildayael
    4/5,
    Great mod. Would suggest one item... give pixel costs to everything even if its an optional config and/or make them craftable. That said, BOOM!!! :D
  12. Kokiris
    Kokiris
    5/5,
    Hi ! Thanx for creating this mod, it is awesome :) !

I actually add balancing to install it on my server, but I wonder where are the "Volatile Crate" & "Volatile Barrel" recipe files? I can't find any of them... so if you could help me... x)
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Um I haven't looked at this in a while but maybe in the folder containing the .object files themselves?
  13. Lannahtreeve
    Lannahtreeve
    5/5,
    I'm... blowing up... EVERYTHING!!!
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Good on you, my friend!
  14. AsmodeanMage
    AsmodeanMage
    4/5,
    Its a good mod for fun, but it debalences using anything else to mine or collect resources. Defiantly need to come up with a good pixel cost or figure a crafting table of a kind you actually need spend some resources on.
  15. SoulOfSorin
    SoulOfSorin
    5/5,
    More explosion = More fun ! PURE LOGIC !
    So it' s actually so fun to blow up everything.
  16. dev_catamite
    dev_catamite
    5/5,
    Now I can be the demophile I've always wanted to be! 5/5

Also, I'm trying to modify some of these bombs so that they make bigger booms (like I said, I'm a demophile). Could you clarify something for me? How does your "power" variable in your .projectile files differ from the "explosiveDamageAmount" in your .config files? Image for reference:

http://i.imgur.com/g5JE2a0.png
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      If you want bigger booms, change the explosion radius, not damage - upping the explosiveDamageAmount says how much damage the actual explosion does to you/others. The other one is how much damage the projectile that explodes does (not especially important). Feel free to PM me if you need more details.
  17. tclww
    tclww
    5/5,
    coooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Syncro
    Syncro
    5/5,
    Nice!
  19. moddownloader
    moddownloader
    5/5,
    thousand times better than vanilla bombs 10/10
  20. N1NJ4ftw
    N1NJ4ftw
    5/5,
    Ok I fricken LOVE THIS!! it goes fricken well with the Avali race as well since both the Peglaci and the Avali are both intelligent races