1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Jump Over 1.1.3

Jump over things

Tags:
  1. spacechase0
    Jump over things!

You might get caught on things if you jump into tight spaces.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Waffle-Chan likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. kvlon
    kvlon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Thank you for making this mod! I have to update it, so hopefully there will be no bugs, but the last time I played with this mod was super fun! It's nice being able to jump around idly, to jump to make your walk a bit more entertaining, get into cool places, or to even jump with friends (even if it doesn't show up for the other person). It also helps to jump over things so you can do shortcuts if you're in a hurry, which helps a lot.
  2. SoggyTits
    SoggyTits
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    I don't know how I lived without this, it can be fun to just jump around after a long day of farming!