1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

John Cena!!! 1.3

AND HIS NAME WAS JOOHNNNN CENNNAA!!!

1. Kayn_Steel
    You'll thank me so much
    For making such a good ABC for John Cena's theme
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. tumblr_nrceanGLCW1tydx1ho1_1436650176_cover.png
    neoinuse and ThaOneDon like this.

Recent Reviews

1. infamouscube
    infamouscube
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3
    This files is a reference/joke that only people who've seen a specific video of vinesauce will understand.

The creator seems to think that if a joke exists on the internet, everyone knows the joke, which is clearly false.

Please don't download if you don't want to possibly destroy your speakers or make your ears bleed.

Or do download to understand a 5 second joke that gets old in less time than the joke lasts.
  2. Tsukistar
    Tsukistar
    1/5,
    Even if this is based off of a vinesauce video - there is little real context for people to get that this is a joke to begin with, and the author seems to expect people to rate it higher simply because "LELE ITS A JOKE/REFERENCE" and not rate it low because it, in all intents and purposes, is a terribly made abc file.
  3. Heizengard
    Heizengard
    1/5,
    It ruined my laptop. Not even kidding. I load it up, play it, get this loud screeching noise and have to hard reset my laptop. Now nothing on it works unless I go into safe mode.
  4. samuelandhisdog
    samuelandhisdog
    5/5,
    For everyone salty and complaining this is earrape, this is a straight up reference to a vinesauce video. The joke is meant to be a poorly created MIDI file, and this is that file. For those who understand, here's a cookie. This certainly does not deserve 1 star.
    1. Kayn_Steel
      Author's Response
      THANK YOU, SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS
  5. Star64DX
    Star64DX
    1/5,
    All you've seemed to have really done was take the theme, convert its original format to a .midi and converted it to a .abc file. At first I thought it was just a troll, but then I used the Rock Organ. I can hear the song but no real editing was done. If you're looking to have this song, go ahead guys, but if you want to spare yourself (and others) of an earrape, don't download this.
    1. Kayn_Steel
      Author's Response
      Hey, go watch Joel from vinesauce.com, This is supposed to be a reference to his John Cena Midi
  6. Rao999
    Rao999
    5/5,
    SHUT UP FELIX I'M LISTENING TO JOHN CENA MIDI!

Nice mod but you may want to post the video where this came from for people who don't get the joke.
    1. Kayn_Steel
      Author's Response
      At least Someone knows the reference and doesn't take a god dang ABC file so seriously.
  7. E253MechaShadow
    E253MechaShadow
    3/5,
    It is funny, but ripped out of context.
    Context:
    Joel, a Swedish streamer from vinesauce.com, was once destroying Windows 8 on a stream (infecting it with viruses, downloading malware and so on).
    Just for fun, he put the photo of John Cena (shown above) on his deskstop, run some stupid desktop butterflies software and played the original theme of John Cena automatically converted into midi.
    So here you go.
    1. Kayn_Steel
      Author's Response
      THANK YOU SOMEONE GETS THE REFERENCE
  8. Orchan
    Orchan
    1/5,
    So you might be wondering why I rated this at 1 star, well that's because it's simply tons of notes smashed together which resembles nothing but noise. It doesn't sound close to John Cena. Simply put, don't download this because it's just an attempt at trolling you.
    1. Kayn_Steel
      Author's Response
      Get out, You don't get the reference.