1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Offers: Hire anyone 1.1.2

Use one of these to hire any friendly NPC

1. gmq
    [​IMG]

Do you really, really want a NPC as a crew member? No worries, now you don't have to hope for them to give you enough quests to trigger the change. With one of these craftable/buyable job offers you can instantly make them happy to work for you.

- Make any friendly or neutral NPC recruitable, including shadow people, alpaca people, fenerox, etc.
    - Recruit any story NPC (Nuru, Koichi, etc) with the caveat that their armor can end up looking weird.
    *** NOTE: You may want to avoid doing this during missions unless you don't mind breaking them (like recruiting a NPC before it opens a door). ***
    - Craft the Job Offers using your hands (the same menu where you can make a campfire and torches) or buy them at Frogg Furnishings.

Note: You can enable and disable this mod without any problems. Crew members already recruited will keep being yours and recruitable NPCs you haven't recruited yet will keep being recruitable.

Mod compatibility: It should work with mods that edit or add NPCs, depending on how they are implemented. The mod will tell you if another mod is interfering with it.

**Confirmed Compatible Mods**
    Earth's Finest
    Create-a-Friend: Needs a compatibility patch
    Active Stealth Module

Multiplayer compatibility: Both server and player need to have this mod installed.

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735253889

[​IMG]

[​IMG] ยจ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Rakhox
    Rakhox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    finally find this ... thank you
  2. florant
    florant
    5/5,
    Amazing! Works like a charm. Have you considered adding FU jobs?
  3. Friday Jones
    Friday Jones
    5/5,
    Nice mod.
    But I found a little issue. I always wanted one of those dark hissing guys in my crew. Your mod allowed me to hire one, but that guy lost his hissing voice after recruitment :( he got human voice. I think that thing deserves a fix, cuz those dark guys are pretty unique.
    Thank you for such useful mod!
  4. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Recruitment headache reliever pills.
  5. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Nice mod for getting a more varied crew (hiring kinds of NPCs that don't give out quests, that you wouldn't normally be able to hire). Works as advertised.
  6. Kagea
    Kagea
    5/5,
    A really good mod if you find a Npc you really want in your Crew but just don't get quest from them or you fear that they might end up in a Job you might have already manned *cough* my first 5 Crew members all turned up as engineers I can fly with no fuel cost at all ._.
    So thank you for this mod !
  7. ERA5002
    ERA5002
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Great mod if you're quite unlucky with recruits (me) and it's pretty hillarious to see alpaca XD .
  8. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    4/5,
    Good shows, I like. It is interesting to see something new then. But still a little to correct some inaccuracies.
    In Nuru not suitable costume somewhat, as in Tonauak (not in size).
  9. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Love this mod I call it a essential helping to keep the game fresh.
  10. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Nice work , fit very well with Create a friend mod !