1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Jaxine's Armory! 1.0.0.7

All of my Weapon Mods in one place!

1. Dark Slayer
    Dark Slayer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.7
    Thanks a lot buddy! I love the Hylotl katanas, the iron one looks like my wakizashi hehehehe.
  2. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.7
    Whether you're looking to unload a big gun, or to swing a bunch of swords, or to have additional Protectorate gear, or you're just seriously wondering why that Hylotl Furniture Weapons and Armour aren't equipable in the first place and that you need a mod for this to sate both your OCD and your Japanisevil culture-neediness (because life's fun and that), this collection of essentials (or at least one of them will be for you) - along with the ability to choose specifically from this collection to have installed to your Starbound experience - has got you covered. 5/5
  3. Baron46
    Baron46
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.6
    something i'm find :
    1.empower-elitesword.recipe is bit out in-order
    2.same for elitesbroadsword.recipe(you put 2 input in)
    3.refined violium has no name(put in shortdescrition in)
    request :
    excaliber shoud have bladechaged ability
    1. Jaxine
      Author's Response
      Violium is fixed. As for Excalibur... have a very, very nice ability already made for it. Supreme Excalibur is on its way...
  4. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.6
    Edit: This is a revised & updated review for this mod.
    Tested and now working in Stable 1.0

Pros:
    -Excellent choice of weapons, raging from western Excalibur to japanese Murasame.
    -Does not spoon feed you, instead requiring you to obtain the rarest ingredient in the weapon before unlocking them. This prevents player from obtaining end game weapons early on, which is a good thing and scales well.

Cons:
    -May be cumbersome for those who already had obtain and used the rarest ingredient before installing the mods. They are not automatically registered and are required to collect or pickup the relevant ingredients again. (unless you cheat mode it)
    -Special attacks lacking in variety.

Overall, this is an excellent mod. The end game weapons are not too overpowered and game breaking, and the mod itself scales well with your progress in the game. I would rate it a 5/5.
    Here's hoping more update on this mod in the future. Looking forward to it, and keep up with the good work.
    1. Jaxine
      Author's Response
      Thanks!
      To the component thing, just makes you work for it. Immersive!
      And as for the special abilities, yeah. I gotta do more Elemental wepons. As far as physical goes, you got Spin Slash and Rising Slash. Maybe Blade Charge. Everything else kinda sucks. Alot. Especially Super Spin Slash and its damned helicopter complex.
  5. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.5++
    Did not work in Stable 1.0.
    What a waste, cause it's really a fantastic selection of weapons :(
    1. Jaxine
      Author's Response
      This has been resolved.
  6. dafax
    dafax
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.4
    Maybe you can change the special of Protectorate Elitesword from spin slash to empowerment in a future?
    Great spritework! it looks like if these weapons were vanilla
    1. Jaxine
      Author's Response
  7. Ax Stark
    Ax Stark
    5/5,
    A mod which looks very promising and which combines many weapons from the same person.
  8. bluestorm2112
    bluestorm2112
    5/5,
    A good selection of new weapons with great art.