1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Jammin' Tracks 2.6

New Update! 207 VGMs for Glad Giraffe! Last Updated July 5th!

1. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Love the songs - but I don't have anything that can convert or open .rar files, could you maybe make a .zip version?
  2. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Very good.
  3. Deadricklord
    Deadricklord
    5/5,
    Ho-Ho-Holy Shit
  4. Enderman99102
    Enderman99102
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Great tunes! Made a lot better with the use of instrument mods. If I can make a request, could you possibly add some Ori and the Blind Forest OST?
  5. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Still my favorite mod full of game music to use on servers. :D
  6. Unova
    Unova
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    I hear a lot of Playstation game songs, and I like that! A lot.
  7. ToxicAudri
    ToxicAudri
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    I love this mod, it adds so much more to the game in terms of the included instruments, the songs are all largely memorable songs from the games they are taken from.

However I did notice there are only a few from some games, I have only found 1 for FF7 (Bombing mission) and very few from LOZOOT, I was wondering if you had plans to add more to them for the ones already listed, or is it purely by requests, such as if someone requested say the Crazy Motorcycle for FF7 or the Mako reactor theme?

If so I would request many of the songs from FF7, Opening theme, Main theme, Mako reactor, Boss battle theme, Crazy Motorcycle, largely I would like to request all the music from FF7, and would love to see MSGSSE, Snake Eater (I think this one could be great for a band with vocals) included too, but I don't want to be greedy and would appreciate if you included at least one from my small list here if you did not already have plans for such.
    1. samuelandhisdog
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback!

The reason those songs like bombing mission for example are included is because with each update, I try to collect OST not present in the modpack Mighty Music, which contains like, 2000 songs. And while it has that many, some do get overlooked.

At the same time, if requests for a certain song/songs are made then I'll probably include it regardless. I'm gonna go ahead and add your requests to the post in mod discussion.
  8. Androconia
    Androconia
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    Seems cool, glad that there's more music.
  9. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Nice list of songs! Definitely worth 5 stars and not 2... *cough*
    1. samuelandhisdog
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Yeah that shocked me too.
  10. XxChaosXx
    XxChaosXx
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Love it. SOTC YES XD
  11. Primrose
    Primrose
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9F
    Great music, I really like this mod :)
    1. samuelandhisdog
  12. Davidsawr
    Davidsawr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9F
    Awesome mod :D If it isn't to much trouble could you add some metroid music, maybe brinstar or kraid. Also Sinister Shadows from Kingdom Hearts would be cool(or any of the battle songs) and the team magma/aqua battle theme from ruby/sapphire(the original not the remakes). Those are all my fav video game songs.
    I think its awesome you got Fzero and xenoblade in there. :3
    1. samuelandhisdog
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it!
  13. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    -
  14. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7F
    I love these music, in the game. (Thx, btw) ;)
    1. samuelandhisdog
      Author's Response
      Sorry I couldn't get the smash 64 credits song, so I substituted that for another smash 64 song in it's place. Unfortunately not every song request exists ;_; it's heartbreaking
  15. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7F
    Yeah I Love It Because All Of My Fave Vid Games Music.... MORE FRAEKING MUSIC *RABIES DRIPPING FROM MOUTH*
    1. samuelandhisdog
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it!
  16. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    I love the amount of music in this mod. mostly the songs from games. I was thinking if maybe 2 songs, if thats okay. The first one is Jet Force Gemini - Theme. And the other was Super Smash Bros. 64 - Credits. These were my 2 favorite games of all time, growing up. When i play most these songs online with my friend we like to talk about the games their from, a lot. :3
    1. samuelandhisdog
      Author's Response
      No problem, I'll try! No promises on Jet Force Gemini though haven't even heard of that game.
  17. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    5/5 for covering the best RPG of the last console generation, Xenoblade Chronicles. only suggestion? more music!
    1. samuelandhisdog
  18. Mandalore408
    Mandalore408
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Really hard to find songs made findable thanks to this mod, also were you the one in yokohama?
    1. samuelandhisdog
      Author's Response
      Yeah that was me, in that server crashing all the time hahahahahahaha