1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Jack Jasra's Black Novakid Ship 1.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Changes the color of the Novakid ship to black.

1. Jack Jasra
    I wanted the Novakid ship to look a bit more badass and I really didn't like it, that the train parts had different colors. So I recolored the whole train (all ship tiers) to black.

Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. zerophatneck58
    zerophatneck58
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Vary Nice. ;]
  2. SkyNinjaGod
    SkyNinjaGod
    5/5,
    This mod is just more than amazing, a pity it doesn't work in multiplayer, believe me, tried to. But, at least it's better than seeing a multi-colored train. So, thanks for all, and I hope that in future the multiplayer issue can be solved.
  3. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    5/5,
    Wow, so much better. The train was nice before, but the tint was just a bit straining on the eyes. The sleek black and gold is fantastic!
  4. DemiGodDylan
    DemiGodDylan
    5/5,
    Awsome
  5. DracoRyx
    DracoRyx
    5/5,
    I've only really played Hylotl and I got kind of spoiled on the fact that most ships actually look like ships. This looks...miles better then the old busted train look.

Hopefully we'll get more customization to our ships as we go.
  6. IEpicWolfI
    IEpicWolfI
    5/5,
    Thank you- can't play without it! <3
  7. Weavle105
    Weavle105
    5/5,
    Black ship with yellow pipes and orange external lighting.

I think my eyes just orgasmed a little bit.
  8. Dr_Zuko
    Dr_Zuko
    5/5,
    Absolutely stunning! The stock colors were an eyesore for me and I thought that I would just have to deal with them, but lo and behold, Jack Jasra saves my eyesight with this beautiful color scheme. All of the colors complement each other quite well; great job!
  9. RhazzesDarkk
    RhazzesDarkk
    5/5,
    Absolute perfect. The multicollor Train was the mainreason why i didnt play Novas. The Orange lights fits perfectly. Does someone know how i can spawn in the different Outpost backgrounds? I found the outpostplatform but i cant find the wall and the other two.
  10. StarPenguinWarlord
    StarPenguinWarlord
    5/5,
    Very nice, really made my outpost theme look better.