1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Broadcaster + Hyper-storage v1.5 (p1.2)

A lightweight system for auto-sorting + Hyperspace multi-containers. Works with any containers!

1. gchristopher
    gchristopher
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (p1.2)
    The broadcast beacon is an immense quality-of-life improvement and should be part of the vanilla game!
  2. DarkwolfSweden
    DarkwolfSweden
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5
    I love this. Even though i cant seem to find the hyper storage thing.
  3. HSneak
    HSneak
    5/5,
    That is GREAT !! very useful ! Thank you :)
  4. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    I have no idea why something like this isn't already in the vanilla game. I love it so much. So easy to use. You're a genius!
  5. TheFloranChef
    TheFloranChef
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (Glad Giraffe)
    Very good mod! Thanks.
  6. ariennex
    ariennex
    5/5,
    This is amazing! Exactly what I needed! I was on the verge of giving up on this game because managing my inventory was so time consuming and boring, mostly because of my compulsive hoarding, but still! Perfect! I love it!
  7. otakuwrath
    otakuwrath
    5/5,
    Mod of the year right here buddy, Works great exactly what i needed, I don't think i can play without this.
  8. Noonu
    Noonu
    5/5,
    Awesome. This lets me focus more on exploring and finding stuff, less on putting things away.

I was really missing this kind of functionality from certain other games.
  9. gchristopher
    gchristopher
    5/5,
    This mod remedies the single biggest drawback in the game right now, in a very reasonable way. I hope Chucklefish considers something like this for the vanilla game!
  10. GhostFS
    GhostFS
    5/5,
    Very useful!!!
    Save a lot of time in chores, and it's not invasive as other solution
  11. SivCorp
    SivCorp
    5/5,
    Nothing interesting, but works like a charm. Excellent for the hoarder in us all.
  12. Sauntersaurus
    Sauntersaurus
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (Pleased Giraffe)
    This mod saves me literally hours of work organizing, thank you!
  13. Zetlin97
    Zetlin97
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (Pleased Giraffe)
    This mod fixed all my storage problems. One thing though, the usage of the beacons is kind of confusing, and it took me a bit to get the hang of. Possibly make a short tutorial questline or codex to get the hang of the mod?
  14. NeoVanAlemania
    NeoVanAlemania
    5/5,
    Version: v1.45 (Pleased Giraffe)
    Thanks for this very useful mod, which works very well!
    Note: I hope you change the graphics of the beacons to better ones. :)
  15. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey can i have permission to have this mod in my modpack
    1. Wellbott
  16. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    5/5,
    Bruh, I love you <3

This is by far one of the coolest things i've seen, and get in touch with me so I can set up a donation
  17. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    This makes the game actually playable with mods without spending hours sorting. Thank you for this amazing technology!
  18. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    Just Love this mod- it let me more time for real life living
  19. harrisonhess
    harrisonhess
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4 (Spirited Giraffe)
    So many mod here and also so many items and chests,but this mod will come really handy now and spare some good minutes putting stuff into chests,thanks for aewsome mod m8
  20. Morjax
    Morjax
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4 (Spirited Giraffe)
    For those of you who prefer to watch than read, check out my Mod Spotlight video right over here: https://youtu.be/efEkiu80060
    ----------
    An excellent mod for all your sorting needs. This is targeted towards more advanced players (and players starting out who hoard a bunch of things ;), that want to simplify the way they sort their gear.

The addition of the hyperspace beacons to link chests together adds another layer of convenience, utility and pleasant complexity.