1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Broadcaster + Hyper-storage v1.5 (p1.2)

A lightweight system for auto-sorting + Hyperspace multi-containers. Works with any containers!

1. NewMilenium
    NewMilenium
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4 (Spirited Giraffe)
    If anyone is hesitating : stop and download this mod. It will save your time spent uselessly before storing things, give you hope and fun, it saves hundreds of planets and little cats. And give it the max rating. The world deserves to know this mod exists.
    Actually, each game featuring manual storage of items should implement this kind of mod (hello Project Red of Minecraft).
  2. FrostnovaThe3rd
    FrostnovaThe3rd
    5/5,
    Version: v1.35 (Spirited Giraffe)
    This is so useful! no more dashing around my planet with a full inventory to sort thing.

I can't play with out it. Oh no, I'm addicted!

(Why do I have every mod You make!?)
  3. Wooster99
    Wooster99
    4/5,
    Its a good mod to sort all of the trash and Gold
  4. redlace
    redlace
    5/5,
    This is such a huge time saver, I absolutely couldn't play without it! I especially love it for sorting my food and crops, so much so, I made a video tutorial for it with credit to Wellbott for his amazing mod! Thanks! https://youtu.be/rmPkGwueIvA
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      :O Videos! Nice.
  5. Meteor_Strike
    Meteor_Strike
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Works great! I would love it if you could make it so that I could use a hyperstorage beacon on my ship connected with one on a planet, and have the one on the planet use a broadcast beacon to sort it instantly so I only have to drop it into the one on my ship to have it sent to my planet and sorted.
  6. Mahiaga
    Mahiaga
    5/5,
    This is absolutely my favorite mod to use! I'm an in-game hoarder by nature (I never know when something might come in handy, so I save practically EVERYTHING I come across) so this mod has proven its usefulness many times over since I first installed it. Definitely a must-have mod for people who don't like to throw away things that might be useful one day!
  7. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    I found an equivalent of Logistics Pipes and EnderChests of Minecraft here ! Really MANY thanks to the mod author.
  8. test1234
    test1234
    5/5,
    +++++
  9. Sybreal
    Sybreal
    5/5,
    If only this was for the stable version.
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      At least it will be in a few weeks :D
  10. AndrewSeven
    AndrewSeven
    5/5,
    Its my must -have mod.
  11. Cocatox
    Cocatox
    5/5,
    nice mod
  12. Modemus
    Modemus
    5/5,
    Excellent, but could you make it 250 in stead of 100 blocks for broadcasting? I'm using the Xan Cargo Cruiser, and 100 doesnt reach my cargo hold...
  13. TheHeavyThinker
    TheHeavyThinker
    5/5,
    Great Idea!, it's simple and very useful if your the kind of OCD about sorting your items. :D
  14. Rankinstein
    Rankinstein
    5/5,
    Excellent work! Simple to use and very effective, I spend more time exploring and less time sorting items. There may be a bit of a performance hit but I have so much already going on on my home world that it is hard to tell. Works great with other mods like Frackin' Flora which introduce a ton of new items.
  15. DoomFire
    DoomFire
    5/5,
    This has to be one of the single most underrated mods in the entire Mod Respitory.

This mod deserves far more attention than it currently has.

5/5, great mod~
  16. Michelle911
    Michelle911
    5/5,
    wow! great idea, great implementation! me and my overworked mouse thanks you :)
  17. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, may I put this mod into my upcoming mod pack?
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      Feel free to do so
  18. Morjax
    Morjax
    5/5,
    Takes out a lot of the pain of sorting items. Perhaps this mod makes things a little *too* easy in terms of crafting, but the purpose and execution are spot on. Welldone, wellbott!
  19. Vanillarune
    Vanillarune
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    After collecting so much stuff, it takes a lot of time and effort to organize everything. Automatic sorting is the future. This mod works and it works great!.
  20. tchiseen
    tchiseen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Looks like a great system.