1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple 1.22

Adds Hylotl Themed Shrine & Cultural Objects

1. Way of the Water Serpent

Elfginther
    Hi folks!

Major content update here, tons of new furniture, crafting stations, items, decorations, tags & other things. Major additions include: Recipe discovery system, NEW Pottery Wheel Crafting Station, 1H & Throwable Weapons, New Crafting Recipes for nearly everything in the Mod, Traditional Hylotl themed Kitchen Furniture.

Unlock the secrets of the Water Serpent with your own Calligraphy Brush.

Calligraphy.JPG

Craft the ancient scroll (i know... it's not very ancient) and unlock the path of the serpent!

LearnRecipes.JPG

New crafting tables and items that will unlock all the items related to them in the mod with crafting recipes.

But wait there's more! With the new pottery wheel;
    potterywheel.png you can craft a number of placeable and smashable pots that are already in game, vases, dishes and these...

ClayWarriors.JPG

Your own terra-cotta army and action figures (complete with weapon tags for their own furniture / guard tiers).

For a limited time only, I'll throw in a full updated kitchen renovation in the traditional hylotl style!

Kitchenaide.JPG

Remember, delete your old folder before you unzip the new one. I moved some files around. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you all enjoy!

Images

1. Brineapple.JPG
    2. Smithy.JPG
    3. Dojo2.JPG
Return to update list...