1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple 1.22

Adds Hylotl Themed Shrine & Cultural Objects

1. Full Recipe Fix & Unlock

Elfginther
    Hi folks. Much needed update here. I think I've made most if not all the items craftable on the normal crafting stations. A custom crafting system is too much of a pain right now...

Unlock all recipes in this Mod by crafting the Calligraphy Brush from your normal crafting interface (hands only)! From there all items are available through the Furniture, Farm & Anvil crafting stations.

Also... bonus feature. For those of you attempting to play without utilizing admin commands. I've made all the ornate building blocks unlockable for crafting via the Water Serpent Scroll. (Included are Ornate Wood, Ornate Wall, Ornate Floor, Ornate Tiles, Ornate Roofing, Shoji Screen Panel from Vanilla & the Ornate Lattice from this mod.)

Let me know if you get any errors! Happy building!
    bk3k and Solzucht like this.
Return to update list...