1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser Enraged Koala 1.45

A large spacecraft featuring completely original art and brand new assets, with even more to come!

1. wwwwwrrrre
    wwwwwrrrre
    2/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala 1.45
    я скачал мод и номогу зайти в игру(
  2. Aviloi
    Aviloi
    5/5,
    I really love the ship. It's a great mod. Sad thing is that its out of date, Think you can update it? Cause its just an AWESOME SHIP!
  3. Berenarion
    Berenarion
    5/5,
    It's not just *cool* and *great*, it's amazing !
  4. Hyphixia
    Hyphixia
    5/5,
    Awesome! I love the ship! I just can't figure out how to use the water tank.. but over all 10/10.
  5. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    Awesome Ship. Looks all high tech. Dreamcoder to record nightmares and post them on youtube 9000.
  6. Ev1l0rd
    Ev1l0rd
    2/5,
    Conflicts with Creative mode mod
  7. Gamma_Gamer54
    Gamma_Gamer54
    4/5,
    This ship looks amazing, and it will most likely be my favorite ship for now on, unless somehow someone actually makes a better ship, which would be hard to do since you're is amazing. But I suggest that you should make a fast elevator or something in place of the stuff that you jump on. (Can't remember what they're called since I'm not ingame)But I crash when I open the Locker. I don't have another ship mod or anything. I love this ship, please help meee.
  8. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    I love it! The ship is spacious, and the technology/furniture is spectacular. You should join the dev team, just based on this!
  9. Type-Luna
    Type-Luna
    3/5,
    I have a strange issue with the ship lockers in which whenever I try to open them, the game just closes. Assuming it is a CTD.
    1. ProkhorVLG
      Author's Response
      Just to be clear, are you using the latest stable version of the game or not?
      Do not go on multiplayer servers with this ship mod active as well.
      I suggest deleting all shipmod-related files and reinstalling the mod.
  10. Skyreacher701
    Skyreacher701
    5/5,
    Beautiful. Good work bro'
  11. izayoii
    izayoii
    5/5,
    awesome ship
  12. Nneth
    Nneth
    5/5,
    This is one HELL OF A cool ship XD
  13. JesseKomm
    JesseKomm
    5/5,
    Very well done on the ship, I am glad to see a fellow modder whom also took it upon themselves to create entirely new assets for their ship. Hopefully by the time I update my AtomTech mod it will have just as many cool and unique things as yours.
    1. ProkhorVLG
      Author's Response
  14. Wall1ce
    Wall1ce
    5/5,
    Great overall mod, a ship that is not too big and not too small and has the space for several rooms is awesome!
    1. ProkhorVLG
      Author's Response
      Thank you! This ship will be in my race mod, and when the devs release the ship upgrading update, you'll be able to upgrade from a small ship to a massive one through the game.
  15. Velornar
    Velornar
    5/5,
    An excellent ship, its an incredible amount of work you did.
    Awesome to play as races with advanced technology.

I have only tow problems with it, the custom captain's chair doesnt work with this mod only, and without cheating and creating a standar one, its impossible to jump between planets.
    Same problem for the reator, when the first problem is fixed, the booster flammes anim from reactors or orbiting retrorockets stay at minimum size...
    It may be a problem from my own files, but it ony happens with tis ship.
    1. ProkhorVLG
      Author's Response
      Thanks man.

I run the ship quite a lot as I'm developing my race mod, and I'm not having any of these issues... strange. I'll look into it though.
  16. Anonymous08
    Anonymous08
    5/5,
    really good art and interesting concept. looking forward to whatever you decide to do with it
  17. Rise
    Rise
    5/5,
    So awesome
  18. GGemoto
    GGemoto
    5/5,
    Perfect
  19. Xeno Alpha
    Xeno Alpha
    5/5,
    Simply love the graphics. It's beautiful.
  20. morgothpsilos
    morgothpsilos
    5/5,
    Cool ship and cool extras! Great job!