1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser Enraged Koala 1.45

A large spacecraft featuring completely original art and brand new assets, with even more to come!

1. ProkhorVLG
    Please remember to evaluate the mod after trying it!
    This mod includes a spacecraft, custom animated assets for the spaceship, custom locker/tech station/fuel hatch/etc..., and a Vepr Digistructor which adds Vepr-exclusive items such as an entire furniture set and an experimental weapons console.

[​IMG]
    Vepr Industries and SOWET presents to you...
    Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser

-- ClassName.(Explorer)(OrbDrive)(Armed)(Geofarmer).Series Subspecification Specification --

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Featuring:
    Brand new assets, blocks, and art for the spacecraft!
    - Custom background blocks
    - Animated objects throughout the ship
    - Original ship essential parts replaced with custom drawn ones
    - Moveable essential parts (except teleporter and captain's chair)
    - Completely custom furniture set

Credits:
    - Beefcake for Various Modified Assets
    - SpaceKitten for Larger Storage Locker
    Thanks a great deal!

Installation:
    - Move the folder contained in the .zip file you downloaded (not the .zip itself!) into the "mods" subdirectory of your Starbound folder.

Usually located at "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps"
    - The spaceship is set at default to the human race, however, you can change it to any race you want by changing the title of the folder containing the ship (in the "ships" folder, there is a folder named "human". Change the title to "apex", or what you want it to be.)
    - It WON'T work on existing characters, unless you delete their .shipworld file... however, doing this will completely erase the contents of the previous ship, so plan accordingly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

[​IMG]
    "Sleek and sexy. Get the Vepr Dubbershard doors for your ship today, and impress all the girls!"

[​IMG]
    "Disintegrates fuel and organizes it at a subatomic level, allowing for higher capacity."

"A remarkable feat of engineering, and good looking at the same time. Can't say the same about the Apex."

[​IMG]
    "Get a Vepr BB61 Quantum Compressor today, and never worry about space again. Compress Everything! (TM)"

[​IMG]
    "Quantum Computing Unit M433. Beep boop, maggots!"

[​IMG]
    "Disintegration, beam, reintegration. A lot safer than just shooting you at the ground."

[​IMG]
    "It's bigger on the inside."

[​IMG]
    "Any meal eaten on the VIC4 Table tastes 3.68x better. Scientifically proven!"

[​IMG]
    "The Vepr ES9 bed comes free with a dreamcorder. Record your nightmares for only *499!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vepr Corporation and the Neohumans

Between 100,000 and 200,000 years ago, an advanced neohumanesque civilization left planet Earth and the Sol System for the stars long, long before our own civilization was even beginning. Most speculate that it was due to forseen drastic environmental changes, while others believe it was due to alien invasion - they are unsure of why even today. Practically nothing is left from this extremely ancient civilization in the Solar System aside from extremely ancient structures and technology buried deep under the our oceans and Mars - a planet which they terraformed and actively kept habitable.

Soon after, they spread across the stars in their massive spacecraft. Digistructing technology allowed, and still allows them to create practically anything provided that they have enough energy and the required resources - many setting up shop near suns and black holes to siphon off energy for self-sustaining stations. Although they are a giant presence in the universe, and are presumably more advanced than even the Apex, they are rarely seen as no one really ventures to black holes and suns too often. There are a "few" (couple hundred billion) of these neohumans, however, that settled on planets - printing glorious cities spanning planet-wide of tall black shard-like skyscrapers, bright hologram advertisements and beautiful green parks featuring ancient Earth flora. Few Earthhumans have experienced the tranquility of a neohuman world. City architecture and style varies between the governing corporation.

A massive corporation spanning galaxy wide, the Vepr Corporation is merely one of the corporations that lifted off with the neohumans over 100,000 years ago - growing with the spread of neohumans throughout the galaxy, and later, galaxies.

The neohumans are governed in a strange way. Individual cities, planets, and super-stations govern themselves democratically. At the same time, they are all part of a protectorate with rare exceptions - either the Vepr Protektorat or the Victor Protectorate, which are fiercely at war with each other. Most notable exceptions include the Daico Sovereignty - recognized by both Protectorates as independent. They offer mercenary work for both, and are proud manufacturers of some of the finest weapons in the known universe. "With materials mined from the farthest reaches of Delar, and forged in the deepest crevasses of Odin, their weapons stands the test of time - used by the galaxy's most renown mercenaries to this day."

Physiologically, they are not much different from humans of today, other than having slightly larger eyes and skulls, but overall weaker due to extensive space travel (even with artificial gravity).

Voyenship Tradition (Vepr Protektorat)

To be a voyenship of the Vepr Protektorat is the highest honor that a space-faring craft can hold. These come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from capital ships over fifteen kilometri long, to hundred metra cutters. Nearly all were digistructed at one of the supermassive stations plotted near black holes or suns to use the tremendous energy around. The material that the ships are constructed of range from places such as mined asteroids to obsolete, decommissioned ships. Voyenships usually serve for a century or two, depending on class, after which they simply cannot be updated with the newest tech, at which point they are sent back to their station of origin for the final ceremony and deconstruction of the vessel. Once it has been deconstructed, an updated model of the same ship will be constructed from the material the older one gave when it was destroyed - so in a way, it is the same ship, the same metal, the same plastic, the same concrete.
    Only thing retained between material transfer is the ships learning AI, which give the ships individuality and personality. AI micromanages, and is even able to control the ship itself if it has no more captain/admiral. The AI is able to manifest itself into a holographic projection representing the deity it is named after.
    The name is passed on from the old ship to the new one and the crew retrained and transferred. Only a very few are kept for museum purposes, usually ships in which the crew is very old or sustained heavy casualties near the deadline for deconstruction, or Parthenon has decided that the class’s role is no longer needed in modern combat - in which a new class is designed from scratch with the same name, to fulfill a different purpose.
    However, be warned, enemies of the Protektorat - just because Vepr Voyenships are destined for deconstruction, does not mean at all that they can live well past the deconstruction deadline. In absolute crisis, this is the case.
    Crew to ship and AI bonding is a very large aspect of the Vepr fleet. Due to this, when a new ship is constructed, those who are chosen to crew the vessel are usually in their early twenties, within five years apart of each other. Humans often live to be well into their two-hundreds due to genetic enhancement in the early days of colonization, and the crews of these massive beasts will develop a very strong bond with each other and their ships. Of course, progression is present, and if a crewmember wishes to transfer out to another - perhaps higher status - craft, they can once they hit a minimum number of years serving on their original ship. This practically never happens.

Planned Features and Addons:

: Will not require reinstall
    -Weapons, Armor, Tech, etc. to be included with the Vepr Digistructor (Tiered)
    -Full set of Vepr themed furniture
    -Custom Vepr mech(s)

: Will require reinstall
    -Orbital Munitions Console to be included with the ship (Tiered Beacons)
    -More animated sprites throughout the ship
    -Custom engine animations

and more.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy! My art thread is located here: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/stuff-from-prokhor.69180/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    catdogll, Ifrix, alphamen and 11 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. wwwwwrrrre
    wwwwwrrrre
    2/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala 1.45
    я скачал мод и номогу зайти в игру(
  2. Aviloi
    Aviloi
    5/5,
    I really love the ship. It's a great mod. Sad thing is that its out of date, Think you can update it? Cause its just an AWESOME SHIP!
  3. Berenarion
    Berenarion
    5/5,
    It's not just *cool* and *great*, it's amazing !
  4. Hyphixia
    Hyphixia
    5/5,
    Awesome! I love the ship! I just can't figure out how to use the water tank.. but over all 10/10.
  5. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    Awesome Ship. Looks all high tech. Dreamcoder to record nightmares and post them on youtube 9000.
  6. Ev1l0rd
    Ev1l0rd
    2/5,
    Conflicts with Creative mode mod
  7. Gamma_Gamer54
    Gamma_Gamer54
    4/5,
    This ship looks amazing, and it will most likely be my favorite ship for now on, unless somehow someone actually makes a better ship, which would be hard to do since you're is amazing. But I suggest that you should make a fast elevator or something in place of the stuff that you jump on. (Can't remember what they're called since I'm not ingame)But I crash when I open the Locker. I don't have another ship mod or anything. I love this ship, please help meee.
  8. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    I love it! The ship is spacious, and the technology/furniture is spectacular. You should join the dev team, just based on this!
  9. Type-Luna
    Type-Luna
    3/5,
    I have a strange issue with the ship lockers in which whenever I try to open them, the game just closes. Assuming it is a CTD.
    1. ProkhorVLG
      Author's Response
      Just to be clear, are you using the latest stable version of the game or not?
      Do not go on multiplayer servers with this ship mod active as well.
      I suggest deleting all shipmod-related files and reinstalling the mod.
  10. Skyreacher701
    Skyreacher701
    5/5,
    Beautiful. Good work bro'