- Changed remaining hunting+ naming conventions of some things
- The main thing this effects is the critter collection - you will need to pick up the critter objects again to get them all back (I promise this is the last time this will be changed like that)
- FU Addon/Compatibility Patch has been released You can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l23h8d1uj14xwtk/Intergalactic_Wilds_-_FU_Addon_v1.0.1.zip
- Please note that the link above is the first release. For the newest releases of the patch (if any), see the bottom of the post for a link to that version
- Also please report ANY issues you face with this patch - since I'm not an avid FU user, I probably missed some things. I'm also mentioning this because, since I don't keep up with FU constantly, new critters and monsters may be released as time passes that are not included in the patch and will need to be added.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Intergalactic Wilds v1.1.1
An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game, new collections, new objects, and more!